Thinking of NOT coming tonight? Watch this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa, I hope the club have given it to the NRL for the scheduling. We out of towners are on a hiding to nothing here. I would be there if it was Saturday or Sunday, but I can't tonight.

I'm definitely going. Even if we only get between 15 - 20,000 out there tonight the Manly support will be 90% of the crowd which will make one hell of a noise to get the boys home.

Just posted it as well on the MWTS facebook page as well Larissa (I think you might be a "Liker" there anyway, if not maybe add yourself on so you can comment).

GO MANLY

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Donny has been doing a great job with promotion this year. I have been following him on Facebook and he has been putting up some great messages, the guy obviously loves his job and loves the Sea Eagles and it's great to see his passion. The guy is a great spokesman for everything Sea Eagles and certainly for driving the passion of fans

sadly im not 'thinking' of not going. i 'know' i'm not going, thanks to the scheduling and no way of even getting near the stadium by half time. so the party is at my joint with about 20 others who aren't able to just take half a day off work to get to a game in time.
Donny's FB posts always give me a tingle, can only imagine the effect his words have when yelled out at a player through the noise of a crowd

I'll be bringing some noise tonight. Looking forward to a repeat of last years effort against the Brokeback Boys at the same venue.

Great little video by the way. Any posters on here who want to own up and claim their 15 secs of fame as having a cameo role in it ?

Great stuff.

Good job.

Shoulda sent it out to all our mailing lists!

Hopefully you get some last minuters!

go Manly!!

These sorts of wonderful inspirational messages you wish everyone could see, the ones that don't read FB, Twitter, Silvertails etc, the ones that ask me at school or text me as they have no idea on information etc. I have been asked by quite a few parents re the junior passes, the buses and all that was in the Manly Daily today was a little section on the buses. NRL should have put a huge ad yesterday / today. Shame.

Mrs Eagles Nest said:
These sorts of wonderful inspirational messages you wish everyone could see, the ones that don't read FB, Twitter, Silvertails etc, the ones that ask me at school or text me as they have no idea on information etc. I have been asked by quite a few parents re the junior passes, the buses and all that was in the Manly Daily today was a little section on the buses. NRL should have put a huge ad yesterday / today. Shame.

Hiya

I think there was something like "be an eagle scout" offered last year, and this for good people, like yourself who get asked for info all the time.

if I'm barking up the wrong tree like a crazy dog with peanut butter on it's nose then I'm also sure the club can help out with pamphlets etc.

If like a crazy tree climbing dog I've gotten to the top of said tree and still cant find anything, then...

hey look a blue car!!!

Inspirational and bloody fantastic work from the club and Donny.

Great work to all. Will be at the SFS tonight cheering myself hoarse as usual.

Go Manly Go the Premiers

Tis great stuff. And thanks to all those taking the time out to produce it.

This one has less talking, no one likes it but I did it.

So there.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXsY49WtMc&list=LL-cIeKDNNuANuMVzWC2fxhQ&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4