Think of the children

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
We heard last week about the flood of emails from concerned mum's about the disgraceful sideline stoush, can't have little Johnny playing league after seeing that

How good a look is a big bloke being dropped on his head then ?

Will Thaiday go for as long as Glenn ? i doubt it

That is the biggest dog act in the game.
Say what they will against glenn & blair, they never spear tacled anyone.

You cop worse beatings at school than you do on the footy field but you never get spear tackled. The **** needs to go. Not just for the finals but i don't want that ****e dirtying the aussie jersey.

In fact if I was a parent tackles like that would scare me more - the worst in a push and shove at juniors would be a broken nose (for a particularly bad one). The worst for a spear tackle is a broken neck and a life in a wheelchair.

I know which one is worst.

I think we should find some mothers to call up his number and tell him they are taking their kids out.

Moops said:
We should all fire off an email to the NRL to register our disgust!

I was thinking the same thing

Nah its all sweet guys Gordon the ****wit Tallis just reckons it was a "good rugby league tackle" . This coming from the mouth that last week called us un-Australian for running into a brawl and trying to break it up.
I'm sure that Tallis has been smoking on Gallops end.

Im sending an email about him not getting sent off and my "kids" wanting to do that to each other now when they play in the backyard.

I have just come back from the hospital after my 3 kids spear tackled each other. Might have to keep them from going to school tomorrow. The big boys at school are sure to spear the little ones during recess.

At least our boys were all clean skins and got the applicable discount. Thaiday has form, and let's not forget that he brought the game into disrepute. Firstly, by turning the third man into an art form. Finally, I am sure mums and dads and their little children should not be reminded that this is the guy that was involved in the infamous non-consensual photo.

Four week minimum ban for a terrible spear tackle. It's clear that he drove his head into the ground.

That wasn't the worst part of this incident, as kite was being helped off the field the Broncos Fans booed him, talk about bad sportsmanship.

What about the Foxtel commentators at the Warriors game? They said that a Warrior forward said he just wants to go out and hurt someone.

Is that a good look for the game??

Would all of the Western sydney Mothers like to put their kids into a sport where some people just want to hurt others?

The tackle wasn't the best look ,but either was the naked fat arsed Bronco player walking by the camera's in the pre-game !!

Jonesyv2 said:
That wasn't the worst part of this incident, as kite was being helped off the field the Broncos Fans booed him, talk about bad sportsmanship.

Are you really surprised Jonesy?

I think most mums and dads are more concerned about the start time on Saturday night, someone correct me if I am wrong but I been informed the game is starting at 8:30pm. What a crock of shiite and well done Gallop you turd sucking muppet.

OneEyedEagle said:
I think most mums and dads are more concerned about the start time on Saturday night, someone correct me if I am wrong but I been informed the game is starting at 8:30pm. What a crock of shiite and well done Gallop you turd sucking muppet.

Muppets are useful call him a merkin

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4