Things to fix and that need immediate attention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfie is back to his bad habit of comming infield 12 m and focusing on the Center :(
He let in 3 tries, but did save 2 :(

Jennings will skin him alive unless this is addressed :exclamation:

He was shattered and Killer calmed him down and Im sure he will apply himself :angel:

Rodo said:
Snake is the linchpin in our defence and with him off the field in the second half we were very lucky to hold on. He does an enormous amount of work at the back getting everyone into position, making sure there are no holes with everyone marking someone. You could just see in the second half how stretched our defence was. It was a big contrast to the first half. It was only our guts, determination and will-to-win that got us over line.

Hopefully Snake will be fit for next week.

If he's unfit, maybe he can carry the water behind play and dictate orders, like tooves and des used to.

HappilyManly said:
Wolfie is back to his bad habit of comming infield 12 m and focusing on the Center :(
He let in 3 tries, but did save 2 :(

Jennings will skin him alive unless this is addressed :exclamation:

He was shattered and Killer calmed him down and Im sure he will apply himself :angel:

The first one was a near intercept off soward, maybe worth going for as a 50/50 call, but in hindsight, bad option.

Wolfy just takes his cues off Lyon, both our centres were a mile infield at times last night, must have been part of our plan for some reason

The flickering light in the private box at the back of the Fulton-Menzies stand needs to be fixed IMO.

We scored two try's through Soward (Lyon &Wolf) I was disappointed we didn't run at him all night. If we had more ball Soward should have let 5 try's in.

Disco said:
If Stewart is out, its gotta be Hiku with jorge back to the wing

What has happened to Farrar?
I know there is mixed feeling here for him but in 2010 he did a pretty decent job filling in for Brett as I recall. Nothing brilliant. Thoughts?

1947 said:
Disco said:

I know there is mixed feeling here for him but in 2010 he did a pretty decent job filling in for Brett as I recall. Nothing brilliant. Thoughts?

He's injured mate. Stress fracture in his foot back near the end of March. At the time I think it was 4 to 6 weeks for recovery so he should be nearly right to play again.

Rodo said:
1947 said:
Disco said:

He's injured mate. Stress fracture in his foot back near the end of March. At the time I think it was 4 to 6 weeks for recovery so he should be nearly right to play again.

Great thank you for the information. I wasn't aware.

I've been thinking along similar lines. Farrar is a very steady defender and we could use his experience. He would have slotted in nicely for Matai last night.

We stuck it out well last night with the troops we had. Thought the discipline was ok. Some penalties had me bewildered.

I would like to see us come out at half time fired up. 2 weeks in a row the 1st 10 mins into the 2nd half have been costly.

The real Jase said today he is willing to give me odds of 100 to 1 to win the gf. I can have a maximum of $10 on it. I said no. He reckons its clear it will be out of Souths, Roosters and Storm. He did say we have lost our discipline (for which we are known for) and making loads of ill disciplined decisions which is unlike us. I said it's still early days but he is adamant we will get bopped by Roosters and Scum.

Darren said:
The real Jase said today he is willing to give me odds of 100 to 1 to win the gf. I can have a maximum of $10 on it. I said no. He reckons its clear it will be out of Souths, Roosters and Storm. He did say we have lost our discipline (for which we are known for) and making loads of ill disciplined decisions which is unlike us. I said it's still early days but he is adamant we will get bopped by Roosters and Scum.

Tell Jase to go suck an egg.

I wanted 200 to one.

Amazing how cocky the Souffs fans are now. Grand finals aren't won in May. Jase is so sure it's their year and how rattled we were against them. I told him all about our chances we missed and he said, "typical Manly supporter" always making excuses." Let's smash them next time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6