Things to consider

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Now personally the form of the last few weeks has left a few things to be desired but when you consider the following comments they may all make sense

Hasler said things like this:

"We're just trying to get to the finals with a minimum of injuries"

But if you were watching a few weeks earlier he said in relation to the draw

"Well our finals seem to start a few weeks early dont they?"

These quotes may not be exact,personally i cannot be assed to look for the exact words at this time,someone here will surely have them

Given these 2 probably missquoted phrases i believe the Storm is in for a rude shock given our performances since...penrith? Perhaps even as far back as the stain,has Manly been playing mostly bruise free footy? they seem to have done just enough against these average teams of bogans
and NRL Nuffies to all but cement a top 2 finish

For months its seemed Forans kick to Robbo has been missing in action and it was a bloody good play and easy way for an almost certain 4-6 points per game,maybe this old gem will find its way back into the set peices at the pointy end of the season

I would assume Manly will stun the storm,with any luck Lussick will swap jerseys with Kite who lets face it,has not really taken the roll of the bash and barge Kite of old in a long while and may be better suited to a bench spot

I also find it very odd that old combinations are having gelling issues,it makes me wonder if these issues are real or a fabrication,to stay under said radar

I for one would not put it past him in the slightest,hopefully Melbourne fall for Matai's trick play on friday

Time will tell if this is incoherant babbling or the guile of a detective's hunch

Anyone else feeling this?

I thought you don't approve of any criticism of the team and we are running 2nd 'cos we are the best since Daly Messenger pulled on a boot. Now this!?

But I do agree that I am looking forward to the next few weeks to see what we are capable of.

"We're just trying to get to the finals with a minimum of injuries"

Totally agree with your post and can't wait for the finals!!

If you can find me saying that,show me and i'll get checked for a second personality MB

I think the last few weeks have been watered down personally,im calling it the diet coke before the finals effect

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4