They will HATE us more very SOON...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Just read a post from "Mark from Brissy" about Roosters now negotiating with Cam Murray, which sounds like a stitchup, but is likely true....straight off the South Sydney production line....thought Roosters had a strong junior base??
Then I look at the Manly roster at Full strength.....and then think another 2-3 Stars from our own junior system will also grow into part of an unstoppable force by 2021.
I can't believe the Sombrero stuff anymore - (in fact I can, only too well).....but rather than worry about the extreme Salary Cap joke run by the NRL, I look forward to having so many juniors as part of a Winning Manly squad that is building and feel it will make it all the sweeter that despite the lopsided cheating....this team like 2008 has the firepower to compete and beat the best in the NRL.
Just picture the hate on the back of a Manly team with so many home grown hero's....could be the sweetest time as a Seaeagle supporter yet !!
Don't want to get ahead of myself here as there is plenty to prove first, however I think the potential is undeniable and with Des steering the ship, it's a high possibility this side will be Super competitive in coming years.

Just read a post from "Mark from Brissy" about Roosters now negotiating with Cam Murray, which sounds like a stitchup, but is likely true....straight off the South Sydney production line....thought Roosters had a strong junior base??
Then I look at the Manly roster at Full strength.....and then think another 2-3 Stars from our own junior system will also grow into part of an unstoppable force by 2021.
I can't believe the Sombrero stuff anymore - (in fact I can, only too well).....but rather than worry about the extreme Salary Cap joke run by the NRL, I look forward to having so many juniors as part of a Winning Manly squad that is building and feel it will make it all the sweeter that despite the lopsided cheating....this team like 2008 has the firepower to compete and beat the best in the NRL.
Just picture the hate on the back of a Manly team with so many home grown hero's....could be the sweetest time as a Seaeagle supporter yet !!
Don't want to get ahead of myself here as there is plenty to prove first, however I think the potential is undeniable and with Des steering the ship, it's a high possibility this side will be Super competitive in coming years.

Easy

Cronk on a million ......out

Frizzel on close to a million .....in

Murray on close to a million ......in

Adds up to me!!!

When you look at our potential top 30 for 2010 it's overflowing. There are going to be some good players left out, so we don't need to recruit from outside, unlike Easts.

When you look at our potential top 30 for 2010 it's overflowing. There are going to be some good players left out, so we don't need to recruit from outside, unlike Easts.

Yeah the 2010 team had plenty of potential,

upload_2019-10-10_8-50-31.png

2011 did a bit better though!

Hey Who.....I can’t remember our top 30 from 2010 :sweating:.....just kidding.

The super sub, $600k for a benchie

You're about $400k short mate. Crichton is on $1m per year.

The Chooks GF team had three $1m players in their 17, plus others like Cordner (the Aussie test and NSW Origin captain no less), Mitchell, Tupou, Morris, JWH, Keary and Manu. Plus Ryan Hall wasn't even in the side.

And we're supposed to believe that they, plus the rest of the 17 and the 13 who didn't even play on Sunday ALL fit under the current $9.4m salary cap? I mean, that lot I named there (including Hall) would take up at least 6 million or more, and that's only 11 of 30 players.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4