They Have Started on Wests Tigers Now.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
Farah linked with manly #crisis

That was a joke, I know. But I would take Ballin over Farah any day of the week.

Glad the media have now jumped on someone else, even if it's only for a moment.

simon_eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
Farah linked with manly #crisis

That was a joke, I know. But I would take Ballin over Farah any day of the week.

Glad the media have now jumped on someone else, even if it's only for a moment.

Yep a joke, would hate to start a Rumour about ballin! So ignore that one journo trolls. Ps #crisis

HappilyManly said:
Board meeting tonight to deliver him the good news :s

Does that constitute a crisis? #crisis

Yeah funny no journo mentioned parish leaving Canberra, and the tigers situation. Come on put 2 and 2 together Phil

Just saw a blurb on Fox Sports News: "Farah says Potter has full support of players". Translation: Potter is GORNE…

Agree with those who wouldn't swap Ballin for Farah. Farah is a great player but we don't need a dummy half who likes to control the game. We need quick and excellent service to the best set of halves in the comp. Nobody does that better than Ballin, Farah would just take time away from them.

Poor ol Potter,
What's OUR consensus ? Does he deserve to stay, or is he really a chronic underperformer ?

He seems pretty good to me :huh, cant understand why NOW ? WAIT TILL seasons end !

He hasn't been sacked. They have said they're not making a decision till the end of the season.

Then he will be sacked lol

Hookers are SO important these days. They must be A1 defenders but if they don't give great service it's almost impossible for teams to get good attacking phases.
Balin for me because of his consistency over all these years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6