These players can hold their heads up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Kite
Harris
Bryant
Alberts

The rest were a disgrace.

Witt, Monaghan, Randall and Dunley = A gaggle of clowns.

We will be lucky to gather two more wins this season. We will be lucky to make the 8 and may not deserve to be there.

You can probably add Glenn Stewart to that list. 35 tackles in a game of touch football is a reasonable effort.

Yep, common denominator= forwards (apart from Alberts of course, who looks pretty impressive).

yep, Kite and Harris stood up, they needed to. the rest where simply outclassed. I doubt benji and prince, would be getting paid 250K a year combined at this stage.

Brett Stewart went alright as usual

you guys seem to forget weve won all our games with these 'duds'.

We had 6 forwards out.. we had a PL forward pack. What do you expect...

Top of my head....

Cleal gave away 3 penalties made a few errors
Moorewood made a few basic errors on our own 20
Matai was crap.. 3 penalties in like 2 min.. a few errors one resulting to a try.

when BK Beaver Watty Willow Hecks King return.. these players will go back to PL and we will win a few more and make the Finals.

hard to disagree.

was disappoined with Glenn Stewart, but did not realise he made 35 tackles

Haig can still put a positive spin on it all :lol:

http://www.sportsnews.com.au/news.php?extend.2057

All I can say is tonight proved that Witt is not the option in the halves, and that Orford's signing is almost a must now.

IMO, Manly should go all out for Orford, and sign a couple of young wingers, if worst comes to worst we can put Hicks and Alberts in the centres and guys like Peterson and Taylor on the wings, I don't care, as long as we get Orford.

In all fairness if Alberts and Hicks were playing outside Orford they would be rep players.

Alberts is one hell of a good player, and in fact despite people worrying about his defense he is probably one of the better defensive centres in the NRL.

his defence is rock solid.a lot of hurt in his tackles.rocky boy knows the pearl well and he said he got belted by him all game in the qld cup.lot of potential given good service.

Alberts has been very impressive of what I've seen of him.

No problems with defence.

Hasn't been given a chance to shine in attack.

Well done Crusher :clap:

If I was Des, I would be on the phone to Graham Arnold first thing tomorrow, telling him to get his arse down here all week, as Hicksy will be needing some golkicking tuition.

Jamesie

Kite
Harris
Bryant
Alberts

The rest were a disgrace.

Witt, Monaghan, Randall and Dunley = A gaggle of clowns.

We will be lucky to gather two more wins this season. We will be lucky to make the 8 and may not deserve to be there.

Isn't it a giggle of clowns ??

Agree on Harris, he is really coming back into some good form, let's hope he keeps improving. He can get a good ball away at times but needs to be a little more selective. Bryant tried hard and put a good effort in. Kite wasn't the worst, but I still don't see him as being worth what we paid on performances do date. Maybe I expect too much, but I recall him being more effective, or having more impact when he was at Saints.

Fair dinkum, Monaghan just goes to pieces under pressure. He just lacks the ability to control the ball and the team around him. He has these panic plays that he goes to when the synapses short out, one is a pathethic chip kick and the other is a panicky pass to someone in a horrible position (commonly known as a hospital pass). But fortunately for him he wasn't Robinson Crusoe tonight, Dunley was way below par and Witt was almost non existent.

Monaghs could easily slot into the Pakistan cricket team at about number 5, the way he handles pressure!

Manly are the laughing stock of the NRL. It's a shame "I" get laughed at for their performances & not them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2