These boys were hungry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Yes they beat the Cows last week....and the usual excuses - no Toumoulolo and Scott....a week on and the fact is....we have a solid team who work hard for each other....with enough quality to score points....from anywhere...great attitude you Seaeagles!!!

We probably should have gone on with it a little more than we did but in the end holding them scoreless was a 9/10 in my books. 44-52 points to zero would have been a 10/10 performance in my books but the referees got in the way of what should have been unfortunately...

I have decided to rejoin the forum now that all of the pessimism seems to have to subsided on this forum. I had previously tipped manly to finish 2nd after 26 rounds (behind Melbourne) and i still stick to my original thoughts (at worst).
One of the reasons for Manly's turnaround the last two rounds is the rocket up the arse delivered by every one of the Silvertails on this forum, including me.
We should all be incredibly proud of everything we wrote because the team definitely felt it.
NYEagle

One of the reasons for Manly's turnaround the last two rounds is the rocket up the arse delivered by every one of the Silvertails on this forum, including me.
We should all be incredibly proud of everything we wrote because the team definitely felt it.
NYEagle

Manly's sudden turn in form has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. But kid yourself if you wish.

Guessing that was written in embarrassment and shame for not having faith in the Manly boys and trying to justify it in some way now that they are setting the world on fire.

Mr positive returns!!

No doubt the next loss you'll be gone again.

Yes it was very negative but seriously, you can't blame people as last season didn't exactly provide us with a host of happy moments.

I try and stay positive but understand fully the others needing to vent, after all it's a forum , for the good, the bad and the downright ugly!

NYEagle

Is that you tecnical coach. Nice to see you back

I've supported this club since 1973. I've seen all the ups and downs. Been to 11 grand finals for the highs and the lows. I've been critical and been full of praise over 43 yrs. I know as a long time supporter when we have a united team and when we have a bunch of indivuduals. Since about mid 2014 we've been a fractured club both on and off field. Since about mid 2016 we've started to reform as a united team. Only now can you see the fruits of what Baz and Bozo have been trying to build. I hadn't seen it nor believed it till last week and yesterday. The camaraderie was evident yesterday. You can feel it, you can see it and now you can believe it. I'm not saying we're headed for a GF or top 4 or even top 8 but I'm just happy to finally see a united happy team fighting for the club,colours and emblem. These guys are starting to feel and believe what it means to be a Manly Warringah Sea Eagle. They're playing for us all and not just for themselves. This bunch is going places and living through the last few years of sht is going to make this ride up so so sweet.

NYEagle
Had zero to do with your negativity

Sorry for being a dick. Too many drinks yesterday i think. It was my first alcohol for around 6 months or so and it obviously got the better of me. Never again!

I hang my head in shame.:(

Zero shame in posting your thoughts!!

We all do that at times.

I have decided to rejoin the forum now that all of the pessimism seems to have to subsided on this forum. I had previously tipped manly to finish 2nd after 26 rounds (behind Melbourne) and i still stick to my original thoughts (at worst).

A closer hard fought win v the chooks next week.

Forget about 2nd, we could take out the minor premiership the way we are going! :rofl:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8