There's No Time To Mope

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

grassy

Bencher
Could not see it coming.I bet he don’t miss much when it comes to his bank balance.Hang on we have a politician connected to the team.Is that good.?

sheridanstand78

First Grader
It is a foghorn of denial from Penn. The bleeding obvious is we are not competitive, not together and not resilient and all we get is the same lame excuses.

There is an old saying in this world, its not what someone says its what they do! I suggest that the coaching and playing group start doing the hard yards and it might just translate into some consistent form!

We should have signed Mansour, we would have had space. Captain obvious can also see that we needed to sign a proper Hooker. How can other teams have their 3rd string hooker be better than our starter. There’s players in our top 30 who they have no intention (or shouldn’t) of using this season, they’re nowhere near first grade.

Absolutely diabolical roster management.
On Mansour i was thinking the same today, he is a great player and would of been a good pick up for us

The Who

Journey Man
"It’s simple what is causing it – dropping the ball in key moments and we’re getting punished."
Let's just analyse what Mr Penn is quoted as saying. Our problem is a "simple" fix. We are dropping the ball. Agreed, which is why we aren't scoring tries. Good point Mr Penn. We can't score without the ball.
But wait, what's dropping the ball got to do with missing tackles and conceding 40-odd points per match?
Hummmn.
Perhaps Mr Penn you should look a little deeper into the reasons we are such a pathetic rabble.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Whether you like Penn or not he is clearly no dummy. He would have a good idea of what is wrong and what needs to be fixed. This does not mean he is going to tell this exactly as it is to the media.
Also no one in their right mind invests in owning a rugby league club with the sole purpose of making money or with some Trojan horse master plan in mind to bring down the club.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
"It’s simple what is causing it – dropping the ball in key moments and we’re getting punished."
Let's just analyse what Mr Penn is quoted as saying. Our problem is a "simple" fix. We are dropping the ball. Agreed, which is why we aren't scoring tries. Good point Mr Penn. We can't score without the ball.
But wait, what's dropping the ball got to do with missing tackles and conceding 40-odd points per match?
Hummmn.
Perhaps Mr Penn you should look a little deeper into the reasons we are such a pathetic rabble.
The other problem is, even when we have the ball in good field position, we can't do anything with it. But I agree that our defence (specifically the lack of it) is killing us, just as it did last year. The team should be doing nothing except concentrating on tackling and defensive structures. Get that right, and the attack will take care of itself. This is what Des is supposed to be known for, so it's worrying that our players are so goddamn bad at it.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Whether you like Penn or not he is clearly no dummy. He would have a good idea of what is wrong and what needs to be fixed. This does not mean he is going to tell this exactly as it is to the media.
Also no one in their right mind invests in owning a rugby league club with the sole purpose of making money or with some Trojan horse master plan in mind to bring down the club.
I’d agree with that but the endgame “ could “ be to attract a big severance payout from the NRL so they can move a licence to Brisbane.

There’s no value in business to make your investment worthless so it wouldn’t be to “ bring the club down “ so to speak but not doing much to enhance their success could bring the above into contention.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18