thereal reason Tom Burgess re signed with Souths ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's called a spiral dive, usually caused by pilot error, and once you are in it , it's ****ing hard to get out of it!!

Pffffft, rubbish. Apply opposite rudder, smoothly push the control column forward...maintain neutral aileron attitude (wings level). easy peasy! :p

(oh and eventually regain straight and level flight)

Clearly we need to build a field in a corn field

Tell 'im he's dreaming!

Pffffft, rubbish. Apply opposite rudder, smoothly push the control column forward...maintain neutral aileron attitude (wings level). easy peasy! :p

(oh and eventually regain straight and level flight)

Tell 'im he's dreaming!
you wont be maintaining my aileron thank you very much

Well.....aileron is french for "little" wing, so........

Is Dylan allowed quoting pink floyd??

And, as people can read...I have not much to add to this sterling thread, sorry.
<something about flaps>

Throw an offer Aaron woods. He'd break contract for manly. Just say he's home sick or something.

I said it in another post, I'll say it again. We are more toxic to Marquee players than the raiders and tits.
Any decent player will not take fair value or unders to play on the pretty beaches anymore. And I don't blame them.

**** playing environment, coach probably gone, management screwing everything up. Only thing we have going for us is $.

Mind you T Burg signing to 2016 isn't all that bad for him. New TV deal in 2017 and now he and his brother are contracted to finish at the same time. Can anyone say bidding war?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6