There needs to be an investigation on the clock.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Klein was super keen to also stop the clock the second the final try was scored. I'm not one for conspiracies but that was some A-grade BS. It was pure desperation in his voice.
he had a crap game no doubt, but as soon as they scored the slimes players told him there wasn't going to be a conversion hence him stopping the clock when he did

You know it wouldn't surprise me of the NRL wound back the clock. They did theyre best to ger the slimes the win last night.

Wasn't there a big blow up a few seasons ago about the timekeeper at Brookie being unsighted and we had some controversy. May have happened again

WTF Happened to the game clock in that last min? Sivo hurt and whistle goes at 17 seconds. Game restarts with 34 seconds.

This is a complete stitch up regardless of the win.
View attachment 14867

I spotted the exact same thing. Whilst it didn't result and any difference to the game, it gave Parra a last ditch chance off the kickoff. Otherwise it would have been game over at the last try.
IMG_20200719_095919.jpg
IMG_20200719_095942.jpg

I know there's a ton of dodgy calls that @Chuck mentioned in another thread, and the media is writing some inches on the blatant strip but an explanation regarding "that clock" is warranted at least.

GA will come out (again) and say it was a strip but the others won't garner a mention - put down to subjectivity blah blah - but it would be good to get to the bottom of the game clock disparity.

The explanation may be simple (which I'm kinda hoping for) because the other reason is quite serious.

I thought the last time this happened the NRL announced the tv clock and game clock would be synchronised to avoid confusion in future... but I can’t find anything on that so maybe I just had a dream that the NRL (under Greenberg no less) made a common sense decision... clearly I have an overactive imagination...

No explanation needed for the timekeeping as the TV clock is still separate from the actual game clock.

Although it has improved in the past few years, there's still a few instances where the TV clock doesn't get stopped as quickly as the game clock as they may miss a time off ruling.

Paused at point of contact from Parker, clock was at 24 seconds. Theyve added 10 extra seconds which still made a difference.

Agreed. It didn't make a difference in the end but it gave an opportunity. For reference, I clocked it at when the ref called time off and when the ball was played.

You can bet your bottom dollar if it was the other way round it would be up in lights about the time keeper letting the Sea Eagles having a chance to win the game off a clock error.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8