There is nothing more certian

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
than the NRL,in its legendary reactive manner,will announce an end to this ridiculous transfer system AFTER Cherry Evans and Foran ( which seems highly likely now) have gone. This after aiding and abetting the move to the coast. That is the one certainty of the year fellow Eagles.

Well they have been ****ing us over for a decade why would they stop now

This was said a year or 2 ago. Greensht will change these rules only after he has dismantled this once great Manly side. Well it looks like that turd has got his wish. I **** hate that **** with a passion now more than ever. If I ever come across his path he'll know it.

One day Greenslime will make a fatal mistake. All pricks like that come unstuck.

• Apart from him we also need to say that our board and administration have totally F$$$%ked up things firstly by allowing Hasler so much power and then white anting the teams spirit by events from last year and finally facing not only the loss of DCE and most likely Foran.
As fans we have to take our medicine and accept that the club has to learn the lessons, make sure that this never happens again.

Penn the ball is in your court, you have to lead now, no more excuses and time to be upfront and honest with the members.

The lack of communication and dysfunction that we have seen over the last 6 months especially has been telling.

Greenturd is a very poor administrator. The dogs only had one way to go from their coffs Harbour image and that was up, so he is not some messiah the nrl thinks.

People like him are eventually found out and moved on. If he becomes the next CEO of the nrl, sadly that will be when I stop watching this great game.

I am very frustrated right now. It's going to be a longgggggggg season methinks

Yes, at the risk of sounding paranoid, it's always been obvious that Pineapple Face and Smirkberg will never do MWSE any favours.

How do they think propping up a club whilst sending another back to the drawing board is a good move. It beggars belief.

It's funny ya know.. Reading on LU and other club forums, they're all like "this is disgusting behavior... But it's Manly and we all hate them".

Imagine if Canberra were given special dispensation to chase Hunt from Brisbane? There'd be a massive uproar. They would have their media pets screaming non-stop.. And it'd quietly disappear. Not with us: the frikken CEO actively ensures that a club with no money can buy out our players, whilst the media applaud his actions??

FMD.

than the NRL,in its legendary reactive manner,will announce an end to this ridiculous transfer system AFTER Cherry Evans and Foran ( which seems highly likely now) have gone. This after aiding and abetting the move to the coast. That is the one certainty of the year fellow Eagles.
I stated years ago the NRL will not change things until they break up Manly for obvious reasons.

If you can't beat them play the same game and do it better or play a different game and not get caught.

I think the Titans have perpetuated a fraud. It is illegal to trade while insolvent, and yet they offered Cherry-Evans a multi-media contract while they were broke.
Forget about the NRL stepping in. The original offer was illegal imo.

Let it go mate. He's gone. The most healthy thing for us as a fanbase is to move on and look to the future.

Looking forward to having a player in the team that wants to be there.

I didn't feel this bad during the lowest period of the 2000 - 2002 NEagles years.

If Sid wants to get out of the place, I can cop that - even though over the last 18 months he's done his best to fark us up beyond all recognition, culminating in us losing a legend like Gift, farewelling kite & king & watching choc turn into a loudmouth manly-hater.

But for smith & dikfaceburg to pay the bankrupt titans the salary money for sid is so wrong I can't put it in words.

It's just bloody wrong. Cheating, not unlike Storm 07-09, or Lance armstrong-cheating.

Pizz them off please.

Bring on 2016 or the Golf.

rant over

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4