There is no such thing as a rebuild at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
I'm tired of the negativity about losing Fifita / Tuitavake / possibly Fainus/ Myers and so on.

Like everyone else on this forum, I love seeing Manly juniors make their way to first grade.

But we need a premiership NOW. It's been 10 years since our last GF appearance, 12 years since our last GF win.

That's not good enough for this club. We should be top 4 every year or thereabouts.

We cannot wait years until the Fifita's / Fainus of this world become gun first-grade players, week-in, week-out - if they do.

As I said in title thread, there is no such thing as a rebuild at mighty Manly.

This jet refuels mid-air.

Crucified by the great rugby league strategist Paul Crawley. Lol give me a break. Ignore the media they are only speculating on the value of contracts anyway they don’t actually know.

I’m astounded at the media’s response to the latest signings……about Manly’s salary cap! FMD the roosters, South’s etc. can sign anyone they like & not a mention of salary cap issues, yet Manly are getting crucified in the media!!!
exactly.Those clubs barely get a mention but now we are splurging out, its how can they be doing that, their salary cap must be busting at the seams, some players will have to go. I saw that too on the Foxsports website and just shook my head. They only give it to the clubs they dont like,Oh and lets not forget the Dogs. Every week they are going after someone

I see a breaking story on twitter that we are entering into a pathways agreement with Auckland RL who are separate fro Warriors

Next seasons backline to me (full strength) is packed with speed, skill and ability (rated up there with the best teams). I'm loving what I'm seeing from these acquisitions.

Well I hope we get the mix up front right, no platform, no backline performance, we desperately need a genuine 9, 4 years in the wilderness is bewildering.

I would of said chasing Egan was a good idea, shame the Warriors extended him, he gets them rolling, he’d be a big part of why their playing so well, that and Webster, listening to him you can understand why the Warriors are playing good footy.

Are those mentioned really manly Juniors, or just came thru a system Manly was involved in. I am happy the club is doing there own thing.
The Real Manly Juniors Perspective ...

All those Manly juniors you mentioned are quality hand picked juniors invested and nurtured at Manly which makes them Manly babies

These Manly babies are the fruits of Manlys hard labour and to let them go and prosper at other clubs is waste of that investment opportunity

I'm tired of the negativity about losing Fifita / Tuitavake / possibly Fainus/ Myers and so on.

Like everyone else on this forum, I love seeing Manly juniors make their way to first grade.

But we need a premiership NOW. It's been 10 years since our last GF appearance, 12 years since our last GF win.

That's not good enough for this club. We should be top 4 every year or thereabouts.

We cannot wait years until the Fifita's / Fainus of this world become gun first-grade players, week-in, week-out - if they do.

As I said in title thread, there is no such thing as a rebuild at mighty Manly.

This jet refuels mid-air.
More like fly IN fly OUT's you mean, also like "this jet refuels mid-air"..classic..

Next seasons backline to me (full strength) is packed with speed, skill and ability (rated up there with the best teams). I'm loving what I'm seeing from these acquisitions.
The dominant team on Paper Perspective

We have the players but do we have the coach ?
Dominant players on paper look good
Just like the NSW Blues team did
Tedesco , Turbo , Criton , To'o Addo Carr

At the end of the day it is not how good you look but how good you are able to lift and win

The picture is self explanatory of the moral of the story
Brad Fittler extends stay as New South Wales coach | LoveRugbyLeague

The Real Manly Juniors Perspective ...

All those Manly juniors you mentioned are quality hand picked juniors invested and nurtured at Manly which makes them Manly babies

These Manly babies are the fruits of Manlys hard labour and to let them go and prosper at other clubs is waste of that investment opportunity
and what are your examples of that happening from Blacktown recruits Bozo? Forget Hynes and Gutho. Im talking what Scott Fulton and Blacktown have done.
Some babies just need a new cot to throw their toys out of.

and what are your examples of that happening from Blacktown recruits Bozo? Forget Hynes and Gutho. Im talking what Scott Fulton and Blacktown have done.
Some babies just need a new cot to throw their toys out of.
There are Many quality western baby Manly boys
The two that have been released to the dragons
The Fainu boys that will be released to the tigers
Haumole and Koula and shuster are some that come in mind

Maybe we can release Haumole and Koula and Shuster as well so we empty out the whole cot and make you happy

There are Many quality western baby Manly boys
The two that have been released to the dragons
The Fainu boys that will be released to the tigers
Haumole and Koula and shuster are some that come in mind

Maybe we can release Haumole and Koula and Shuster as well so we empty out the whole cot and make you happy
2 players who have done what at the dragons.....Out of that list its only 2 players left isn't it. Maybe we can keep them all and keep underperforming to keep you happy. Blacktown has been a massive failure and waste of time and money. Scott Fulton will be found out again at the Tigers.

2 players who have done what at the dragons.....Out of that list its only 2 players left isn't it. Maybe we can keep them all and keep underperforming to keep you happy. Blacktown has been a massive failure and waste of time and money. Scott Fulton will be found out again at the Tigers.
Those two young players at the dragons that we natured have not reached their full development
How many Juniors from Our Manly area have made the grade ? How many are they in our NRL team ?
This is why Fulton took the Go West and raid young man

Those two young players at the dragons that we natured have not reached their full development
How many Juniors from Our Manly area have made the grade ? How many are they in our NRL team ?
This is why Fulton took the Go West and raid young man
Not many because we abandoned our grass roots. Lost our DNA.... However in this weeks 17 I think we have 4 juniors and 2 from Blacktown. All the others have been bought in, just like we are doing now.

Not many because we abandoned our grass roots. Lost our DNA.... However in this weeks 17 I think we have 4 juniors and 2 from Blacktown. All the others have been bought in, just like we are doing now.
Not many is an Understatement
As far as grass roots go ....
unfortunately just like the Roosters we do not have a quality thriving grass roots area

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8