there goes the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I dont know if I have been spending too much time around Ryan but I am starting to get what he is saying.

The first half yesterday was very good. Good football and some unlucky calls and soft tries to the dogs.
The secondhalf was the kind of crap you expect of newcastle, souths or manly of the last 3 years.

It was terrible and if we perform like that again we will be lucky to finish in the top 8.

bitterly dissapointed in the dosplay yesterday and over the last 3 weeks, it has just been inept pathetic performance after another!.

last three weeks have been ordinary to say the least

smashed by second last

ordinary except for 15 mins v last

now just outgunned all over the park

i acxtually still theink the last to weeks are a bigger problem than yesterday, all yesterday showed the finals will be nothing more than a learning experience for our guys should we make it.

You think wed be happy to be competitive against the Premiers. They smashed us last year. If anyone expects to win the comp this year then....

I think some teams are just too good in the backline and depth wise.

We were on top until it started raining.. i think we didnt adjust well to the sudden weather change.. where as the Dogs were smooth in transition.

Dare i say it.. the Dogs are a better side than us... wow shock all around for you guys.

What you are saying is fair Kaza - the dogs had more experience and composure when the game was there to be won.

Our backs are limited and our depth is suspect now that injuries and SOO are taking their toll.

I don't think it was the rain but more the composure and confidence in themselves that got them over the line. We blew so many opportunities and lacked the firepower to make a big impact when it was needed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2