There are no Speed limits on the road to Premiership Winning Success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Speed Kills and the faster you go the bigger the slower mediocre mess you leave behind
There is no SAABstitute for Speed!

We certainly have some sppedy players Bozo !
Saab is quickest in the NRL
Koula is way up there
Turbo can burn all day
Garrick has decent pace
DCE is up with the fastest halves in the game
Schu in his slimmer body can move

We certainly have some sppedy players Bozo !
Saab is quickest in the NRL
Koula is way up there
Turbo can burn all day
Garrick has decent pace
DCE is up with the fastest halves in the game
Schu in his slimmer body can move
Seibold has no excuse for not making the finals

He has the speed to go all the way . He just needs to put the team into gear

He also has a quality pack with the Worlds most formidable back rower

He has no excuses

Last edited:
Seibold has no excuse for not making the finals

He has speed to go all the way . He just needs to put the team into gear

He also has a quality pack with the Worlds most formidable back rower

He has no excuses
We are rolling along pretty well Bozo.
It's important to respect there are other teams with speed and size and have that extra combination.
I agree we have a great hand of cards to challenge the best, but in reality we are in our infancy in many respects, especially our spine which seems to have the 1 and 6 out often and have maybe played just a couple of games together, whereas the other Top teams have played together for many seasons, so we have much to look forward to as this will improve our overall game by a big margin if we are able to keep everyone healthy.

We are rolling along pretty well Bozo.
It's important to respect there are other teams with speed and size and have that extra combination.
I agree we have a great hand of cards to challenge the best, but in reality we are in our infancy in many respects, especially our spine which seems to have the 1 and 6 out often and have maybe played just a couple of games together, whereas the other Top teams have played together for many seasons, so we have much to look forward to as this will improve our overall game by a big margin if we are able to keep everyone healthy.
I do not see any infancy about our fancy spine feathered friend that consists of the best fullback in the world , The QLD and Manly Big game Trophy winning Half and the Shu makes ten times up for his infancy with his superior skill .

It is important to respect other teams and this is why I keep Harping in order to keep up with the NRL top 4 Jonses we need an upgrade from players like Parker and Harper

Most of our quality squad of players have been together for years now and this should an asset to Seibold

The Dolphins in their first season in the NRL without an Elite player signing are a great example on what a competent coach can achieve

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2