THE WOLFMAN!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
I just think it's great we have someone like wolfman playing in our team,i think basically just the "way he is" brings a great feeling to the boys and the club ,he looks like hes having fun with not just footy but all the attention i think its pretty good and hopefully it rubs off on the boys so they can enjoy their footy and keep winning,turning into a bit of a cult hero the old wolfman,and not only can he have fun, he can also play bloody well,definitely hope we can retain him not only is he outstanding as a player but he must stay at brooky to continue to become a cult hero of our club...

Just wish when i grew a beard it had that affect on people LOL .

I agree chris.

He is a good kid with a great personality and sense of humour. The way he is going he will probably go quite far after football too.

Every team needs a character, and he has character in bucket loads

Yep.

Love the Wolfman!! I was watching the manly game with my family on saturday and for the most part they all weren't that interested (i'm the only manly fan in my immediate family) and everyone absolutely loved watching the wolfman run away for his try. They were all cheering him and we were all pissing ourselves laughing at the replays of him laughing and howling as he ran away.

Great signing. Hope he keeps in going! Good on ya wolfie!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7