The Wolfman on The Fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks for posting that, castle eagle.

He copped a lot of blame for our grand final loss against the Roosters (when really, the refs absolutely robbed us blind that game) and left the game in pretty ****ty circumstances (the "betting on himself" ban) - thanks again, Todd Greenberg. But he was an immediate cult hero from his first game in the top grade and played with guts and grit his entire career. He was also a hell of a finisher.

Every time I see that Honey Badger tosser from the yawnion I shake my head and wonder how he ever got away with appropriating the Wolfman's look and persona and fashioning it into something resembling a career. With Williams, there was nothing contrived about anything he did - it was all genuinely him, and I've always been grateful he got to express himself and play his heart out at our club.

Thanks heaps @castle eagle, that's awesome! Words can't say how much I enjoyed that interview. Wish he was still playing for us. Always love the Wolfman :inlove::h:

@Karin @niccipops @Brooke - worth watching!
Great video. What a character. What a hottie and seeing all those golden era boys reminds me why I'm a Manly supporter. Wolfie said there was a feeling that everything would go right. This year is so opposite.
We need that feeling back.
Also, I'm wondering if he'd do a Little Wolfies session with my class. I'm a bit out of the way but it can't hurt to email......:h:

Great video. What a character. What a hottie and seeing all those golden era boys reminds me why I'm a Manly supporter. Wolfie said there was a feeling that everything would go right. This year is so opposite.
We need that feeling back.
Also, I'm wondering if he'd do a Little Wolfies session with my class. I'm a bit out of the way but it can't hurt to email......:h:
With the class or just the teacher? @:D

I loved it when Manly were playing at Brookie on a Saturday night with a full moon & Rabs on channel 9 would wax superlative about The Wolfman.

I remember him scoring a length of the field try in one of those games & the front -on camera showed him roaring & grinning with delight as he tore down the field to score.

Absolute character who never bragged & always delivered.

I believe he also holds the Guinness World Record for being the only person in history who could pull off a pink beard
images

He was a great character.
Do we have a character in our 17 this season?
Aladdin perhaps, but not necessarily for the right reasons.

A must watch
Wolfman on a full moon night a Brookie scoring tries does it get any better
A grand final Win and he has one of those too

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12