The Willie Mason files (masongate)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Willy needs to learn Manly gets more scrutiny than any other club
Lucky he wasn't snapped picking his nose

I suppose he also FARTED so there. Shocking behaviour.

He could use the "it's not his go defence" after all he used to play for the dogs. Apparently that's what they use to get off don't they?

WILLIE Mason has given his version of events that has led to the Manly Sea Eagles forward being investigated for alleged anti-social behaviour, saying “there was nothing in it”.

The 34-year-old was thrust back into the spotlight yesterday when the Sea Eagles issued a statement, claiming Mason was under review by the club and the NRL Integrity Unit following an incident in Auckland.

Mason travelled to New Zealand as a guest of tournament organisers Duco and played no on-field role with his new club the Sea Eagles during the NRL Auckland Nines tournament.

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph, Mason said that it was after conducting a promotional engagement at last Saturday’s Nines tournament he engaged in a jovial scuffle with his younger brother, Les Mason.

“I did have a wrestle with my brother Les when I was leaving Eden Park, but that was just a brotherly wrestle and there was nothing in it,” Mason said.

“I then left the ground and went straight to the Pullman Hotel.

“I was in bed by midnight.”

The Daily Telegraph has learned that the NRL had questioned if a woman was involved and that police had been informed.

Mason said: “I would never do that.

“I haven’t heard from anyone at the NRL about any incident and I haven’t heard from the police either.

“I was with Geoff Toovey and Steve Gigg on Sunday night after the nines and they didn’t say anything about an investigation from the NRL.

“Toovs did ask me if I had a wrestle with my brother and I said yes, but there was nothing in it.

“But they didn’t say anything about the NRL investigating.”

A frustrated Mason flew home with the Sea Eagles squad on Monday confident that he would be cleared of any wrongdoing.

In a statement on Saturday night, the Sea Eagles said: “The club has been made aware of the alleged anti-social behaviour of Willie Mason at the NRL Auckland Nines over the weekend.

“Although not part of the Sea Eagles NRL Auckland Nines squad, Mason is still a representative of the club and as such, the matter will be reviewed internally before offering any further comment.

“The NRL Integrity Unit is also aware of the matter.”

Mmm... Perhaps the club should be wary of getting their Willie in public.:p

Willy needs to learn Manly gets more scrutiny than any other club
Lucky he wasn't snapped picking his nose

Have a look at what's on the news sites today

- Arthur going to Manly because Joe Kelly had an argument with Tooves over Tom Burgess

- 1x Foran contract garbage

- at least 2 x DCE contract stories

- Willie in trouble.

If there is no agenda there I'll kiss Buzz on his glowing red beak...

He also tried to free a hobbled sheep from a farmers ute. Anti social indeed!

Where were our minders? Is there no security footage at Eden Park? This investigation should take until about luch time today.

The papers are a joke

Was a player on the main st last night with a bottle of spirits in his hand trying to start something with anyone walking past. Bet that doesn't make the papers though

Play fighting antisocial ..... Holy crap I'm in trouble , I have 3 Grandsons aged between 4-8 who think there's nothing better than ganging up on me, wrestling me and Kung Fu kicking me.

I think I'd better dob myself into the coppers straight away.

And I saw a photo this morning of Willie giving the middle finger, that's great he will fit right in at the MWTS, when at Suncorp it's the only thing those dumb Broncos fans understand !!

Play fighting antisocial ..... Holy crap I'm in trouble , I have 3 Grandsons aged between 4-8 who think there's nothing better than ganging up on me, wrestling me and Kung Fu kicking me.

I think I'd better dob myself into the coppers straight away.

And I saw a photo this morning of Willie giving the middle finger, that's great he will fit right in at the MWTS, when at Suncorp it's the only thing those dumb Broncos fans understand !!

Hey Mark I've got two grandsons that gang up on me as well. (Four and three years olds.)

If all us grandads (pops) had to dob ourselves in for that they'd have to let the hardened crims out to make room for us anti-social types.

BTW I am just happy it was Willie's finger and not his willie he was holding up in public.

The papers are a joke

Was a player on the main st last night with a bottle of spirits in his hand trying to start something with anyone walking past. Bet that doesn't make the papers though

You have jsut given them the back page story, at least if you had a photo you could have made some money

freemason from these rumours
stonemason for is crimes....

whatever it's raining & snowing and I miss vitamin D

Too be fair, if I saw Beck or Buzz or whoever the **** they are, I'd be giving them the bird as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6