The way we are.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Patatkop

Hi All,
I guess after this past round vs panthers a lot of uncertainty and disillusion can creep in. It is best to view us in a positive light and i hope that this message can convey that light.

Are we really underachieving? I think not. Last year this time ,we were fighting off "the wooden spoon" tag. Now it's the "out of the top 4" tag. Last year we were discussing arresting a 10 game losing streak. this year 3 games. Last year we were discussing 2005 and how that will pan out for us. This year we are discussing the prospect of top 4 or top 8. Last year we were calling for players. This year we can actually call to cull some.

At present, Manly is the victim of their own success.So instead of knocking it enjoy it. When last did we discuss the prospect of a home semi? It is beautiful. Afterall pundits did predict that this year will be another cellar performance instead of a stellar one.

Just remember no one predicted that we would be here by now. WE ARE!!! So yes feel dissapointed about a loss. It is our right as supporters to show our passion. I ask of all though to show that same passion in a positive way and ride our team to the semis and who knows what will happen beyond. A team can only do so much on the day,but, it is great to know that the masses in the stadium are actually chanting your name. In actual fact it is uplifting to know that your fanbase believes in you.
Cheers.

I some-what agree with you mate.

Problem is, a lot of us don't see this horror run coming to the end. Especially when you take into consideration that 6 of our last 7 games are against top 8 teams. We are only 1 loss from 10th place. Thats the concerning factor.

If we pick up our game, i wont be so worried, but if we continue to fall over ourselves in what most would call "in the bag" games, we will NOT bask in the glow of Semi Final Football and that is a certainty.

I wish I could see it your way, but at the moment I see a team falling from outright 2nd to out of the 8 in the space of 9 rounds of football.

IT was the AE fanbase that were the only ones cheering when it was Penrif 26-6 a few weeks ago.

Funnily enough, the "true supporters" were strangely silent.

This year started off well. It has gone downhill since a fateful intervention 4 weeks ago that some fear may prove to be terminal.

Good post. The thing is though this year weve added Kite and Kennedy. Kennedy has added far more than anyone would of expected. When manly were winning Kite was in good form of late though Kite has underperformed imo.

The side has the ability to turn it around - however a few significant injuries, loss of confidence and the form of our halves since "Monasgate" has seen us performing poorly and losing to teams lower than us on the table. Confidence is a big issue.

In this comp any team can beat another if there are not 100% on their game so it can be turned around.

The coaching staff have a huge job to get us back up again!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4