The Walking away Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Eels fans have never walked away from 14 disgraceful and humiliating wooden spoons years

Any Manly supporter who has the audacity of thinking of walking away from our Legendary club should be ashamed of them selves

See the source image

The Eels fans have never walked away from 14 disgraceful and humiliating wooden spoons years

Any Manly supporter who has the audacity of thinking of walking away from our Legendary club should be ashamed of them selves

See the source image
Hey Bozo, love your passion but seriously you are not entitled to speak for others. For a start parra fans have a missing chronozone, so they have excuses.

There is a lot of passion floating around at the moment, so you need to let people vent. It's not good at the moment. There is a lot to deal with. You are entitled to your opinion, but you have ZERO right to make others feel less because you are sitting upon your high horse. So back off.

Hey Bozo, love your passion but seriously you are not entitled to speak for others. For a start parra fans have a missing chronozone, so they have excuses.

There is a lot of passion floating around at the moment, so you need to let people vent. It's not good at the moment. There is a lot to deal with. You are entitled to your opinion, but you have ZERO right to make others feel less because you are sitting upon your high horse. So back off.

Here we go again. The use of a persuasive argument, based on a logical progression is a complete waste of time with @BOZO

I do agree with you 100% @Supreme Leader particularly on the missing Parra chromosome

You speak for me @BOZO, mostly

Well he doesn't speak for me @Shoe1 I am more than happy to do that myself. I find blind disciples on any theology, and lets face it, supporting Manly is entirely faith-based, are dangerously narrowminded.

Blind faith leads to zero accountability. The Penly Sea Eagles organisation needs that accountabilty more than anything right now.
What it doesnt need is more fundamentalist disciples spamming nonsense posts everyday.

Personally, I dont have any problems with any Manly fans on here, expressing their disapointment with the MWSE cluster****. They can do that in any way they choose. That includes telling Penn to go **** himself, or whatever else floats their boat. Peace out.

Last edited:

See the source image
Eels fans missing a brain cell or two but they have one thing besides a spoon we don't.

They actually get a say in who's on the board and who is chairman. So in part they don't have to walk away because it's part their choice who is running and making the decisions.

So really who is worse
A member of the eels club who pays his money and has a say in who is on the board.

Or a Manly member who pays his money and get sweet f all say ?

All you do is condone Penns treatment of club legends going back to Tooves and the Eagle Angels.

I have no shame not supporting Penns Scamly Pea Eagles
The shame is how he has treated our club

I would never walk away however I will not judge someone else’s experience and actions even though I may struggle to understand them
Whether you accept it or not we all Judge by making comparisons in our daily lives

Comparisons are necessary to make a correct judgement and decisions

The fact is parramatta supporters have proven to be more resilient than some of the Manly quitters
as they have endured 14 years of embarrassing and humiliating wooden spoons something our proud club has never stooped to such disgrace

What defines people are not by any ones words but their actions
And the Parramatta loyal and committed peoples actions speak for them selves

Last edited:

Mocking others like the Parra supporetrs does not make us any greater than them but only our great actions do

Parramatta fans had 14 years of wooden spoon hell that does not compare to what we are going through

One thing for sure is that they have proven to be more resilient supporters than the quitters on here

So really who is worse
A member of the eels club who pays his money and has a say in who is on the board.

Or a Manly member who pays his money and get sweet f all say ?
Who is worse ?

The Parramatta board has disgraced their club and humiliated their supporters for 14 years

Our board has never tarnished our proud history
Parra are 14 time worse

Blind faith leads to zero accountability. The Penly Sea Eagles organisation needs that accountabilty more than anything right now.
What it doesnt need is more fundamentalist disciples spamming nonsense posts everyday.
Accountability is the key word here

We are all responsible for our Legendary club

Supporters , Players , coaches and officials

The reason our legendary club survived the greatest adversities such as league wars and merges

Is because supporters , players , coaches and officials did not walk away from our club

Walking away has never been the Manly way
And the over all majority of our Manly supporters will prove this

There is a very true saying
Quitters never win
and winners never quit

When we are down at half time
how would you like our players to come out of the sheds and tell the supporters that they are quitting and wont compete in the second half ?
They will quit and walk away pack up and go home
Totally unaspiring !

Last edited:
The majority of supporters will stick with our Legendary club

We will stick with our great players like the Turbo brothers Garrick , Koula , Saab , DCE Schuster etc

We will stick with the fresh change that was needed

We will stick to the Manly never say die winning spirit that has always over come adversity and prevailed

No Great club has been built by quitters
because they never stay long enough to see their Great club turn things around

Watch this space ...
The Manly Sea eagles club will turn things around !
Bring on 2023 !

See the source image

Last edited:
The majority of supporters will stick with our Legendary club

We will stick with our great players like the Turbo brothers Garrick , Koula , Saab , DCE Schuster etc

We will stick with the fresh change that was needed

We will stick to the Manly never say die winning spirit that has always over come adversity and prevailed

No Great club has been built by quitters
because they never stay long enough to see their Great club turn things around

Watch this space ...
The Manly Sea eagles club will turn things around !
Bring on 2023 !

See the source image
Just quietly, who is the guy in your latest pic? Never seen him playing...

Just quietly, who is the guy in your latest pic? Never seen him playing...
The guy in the latest pick is our injured super star Tom Turbo another Great Manly soul who will be back next year . He is not a quitter

You have not failed until you quit trying
Once you stop trying the game is over
Our round one Manly game will be starting again early next year and you have to be in it to win it
When you give up and walk away you are walking away from any opportunity of success

We Shall not , we shall not be moved
We shall not, we shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
We shall not be moved

See the source image

We Shall not , we shall not be moved
We shall not, we shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
We shall not be moved

See the source image

c

Latest posts