The voice of Sonny Bill Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambo1987 said:
Last night call from Channel 9 may me sick with all the pissin in the pocket of $BW and Inglis. I could not listen any longer because the way they were going on. Before the kick off after the kick off it was alway either Inglis Money Bill. I didnt watch the end so I dont know who got Man of the Match but I believe (not sure who but either George or Tom) Burgess was the best on the field but the way they were going on its would have went to Inglis. Inglis did play a great game but I would have went with Burgess.

I agree mate. The lovefest for SBW and Inglis was ridiculous. Luckily I recorded the game and watched it later so could fast forward through all the drivel.

Did anyone see any benefit to having the Spidercam? I thought this was a bad innovation for the game and should never be used again. It's much better to watch the play from field level.

Rodo said:
Rambo1987 said:
Last night call from Channel 9 may me sick with all the pissin in the pocket of $BW and Inglis. I could not listen any longer because the way they were going on. Before the kick off after the kick off it was alway either Inglis Money Bill. I didnt watch the end so I dont know who got Man of the Match but I believe (not sure who but either George or Tom) Burgess was the best on the field but the way they were going on its would have went to Inglis. Inglis did play a great game but I would have went with Burgess.

I agree mate. The lovefest for SBW and Inglis was ridiculous. Luckily I recorded the game and watched it later so could fast forward through all the drivel.

Did anyone see any benefit to having the Spidercam? I thought this was a bad innovation for the game and should never be used again. It's much better to watch the play from field level.

I thought the spidercam when used directly above the play was useless and detracted from the viewing experience. When used at about a 45 degree angle behind the line of play I thought it gave an interesting perspective on the attack and how the defensive patterns line up to attackers.

Agreed the coverage was piss poor and the voice over with SBW was cringe worthy I hit the mute button till it was over. The spidercam operators obvoiusly where rusty because some of the shots and angles where just plain amaturish about as good as johns and fittler dogging fat guys in jerseys discuss what and how SWB was going to win the game.

Frank said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ah is that why they got 35,000 there???

That game was reported to be a sell out long before last night. Since when has less than 50% capacity ever been a sell out?

Allianz / SFS doesn't have 70K capacity.

I thought it was funny that Maloney got a microphone in his face on the way back to the sheds at half time.

He must of thought he was playing 20/20 cricket because he look really shocked to find Brad Fitler asking a stupid question just after Souths went into score.

Not sure Channel 9 should keep that format on the screen. Players have other things on their mind at half time and interviews would not be one of them

• 👍
Reactions: mbe
Had to laugh when Joey asked GI if he felt the same thing about a premiership building this year as he had felt in his other premierships.

What other premierships?

Utility Player said:
Had to laugh when Joey asked GI if he felt the same thing about a premiership building this year as he had felt in his other premierships.

What other premierships?

Gould also mentioned that Jeff Lima had won a premiership with the Storm before he left to play in the UK. Doesn't Gould know that their premiership was stripped due to salary cap breaches??

honestly,what a backflip by the media in the last few years,first with the storm rort,then money bill when he walked out on the dogs and the game,talk about hypocrites,what a lovefest now

Aubusson streets ahead of sbw in a badly beaten pack. Where can the media take this? What a lead balloon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6