The usual suspects

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Monaghan: I'm not going to argue with a MOTM performance from Ch 9. A very good pass that he gave to Alberts for the try that tied it up, a wonderful long range field goal at the right time, and generally a sound performance. Good to see a little more lateral play from him today.

Randall: Didn't do anything spectacular but did little wrong either.

King: The poor bloke has copped a bagging in recent week and he badly missed some tackles early. However, in the second half he did some tough metre eating and was URGENT in attack.

Hicks: Has scored some spectacular tries in recent weeks and looks to be regaining some of his 2004 stellar form.

Donald - safely in PL where he belongs.

All four of the usual suspects performed today and we came away with a win. You beauty. Well done lads. :clap: :clap: :clap:

My man of the match - Kite. :clap: :clap:

Prognosis for next week - a lot better than three hours ago..........

Matabele see told you when I bag someone they come good even though I think Carlaw was a points victor in the chicken stakes. Now when we move MM to 5/8 next year (or next week) we will have a handy halves combination. Really a great team effort all round with even Hill and Stephenson proving their worth in defence. When Tezza made that break the look of pure shock on his face at seeing wide open spaces was priceless. Mate Ive had a few as you might be able to tell and isn't it strange (remember when you played and thay used to say how good winners piss tasted) how that saying transfers to supporters

yES, i'M DOWNING SOME VERY reasonable chardonnay and it tastes as sweet as Traminer Reisling!!!!!!!

Hill looks to have developed a gut in recent weeks but he still comes up with the goods. He might need to go on a lettuce diet before the finals though.......

They were all quite surprising. If they can back it up again next week I will be happy.

The save the Chad movement will be in full swing this week.

One dissapointing effort today was the number of missed tackles by Alberts. he needs to improve on this aspect of his play.

add harris to that list played well and stepped into 5/8 a fair bit

what was pleasing for me is stewy, beaver and BK were average and we didnt have to rely on them for once

While I know King was better this week I still think both him and Tutt should make way for Hecks and Choc next week. A bit more game time in PL can only be of benefit to King and even though it will probably happen you couldn't drop Bryant at the moment could you?

id prefer randall to drop out rather than king.. bring choc in for tutt. Willow to hooker. Lulu to 2nd row.

I agree with KaZa, King played very well today, and impressed me.

Randall was also pretty good but I think if king can play like he did today then he adds more to the team than Randall

wow Daniel were agreeing mate. Manly beat Brisbane. Hell must be freezing over as we speak. lol

lol i said that at the ground.

Chad made a run and past away from the blind side then king made a big hit up and an offload. I turned to the guys and said " I thought the ground was feeling cold on my feet....hell must have frozen over"

:D

I thought Leuluai was superb, each of his runs were 15 metres +. Bryant just kept toiling away too, I think he made a couple of hit ups in one set a few times in the middle part of the first half.

To be honest, I barely noticed Kite.

Whilst praise is being offered I thought the 18th player for Manly today also contributed a little to the win.The 15,500 (I am allowing about 600 Bronco supporters) Manly fans that turned up when we were playing the number 1 team, our recent form has been less than impressive were awesome today. In the last 10 minutes when the game was in the balance the Manly chant reverberated around the ground, I think we helped just a little bit. Take a bow all those that helped our team to a win today.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4