The unwanted players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Lewis was being rested tonight so he can play 80 minutes against the Roosters. He will then have nowhere to hide. Lemon or legend its his choice.

Apsi, Williame and Greene are crap and should stay in reserves. Buhrer and Leary will cover injuries.

Nice game from Vave as well - very Nullavow like!

I like Trent's plan for the short turn around. It turns a negative into a positive. As a coach that makes it a win of sorts before you even let the players to take to the field. It builds depth. Equally Koroisàu who played on a Saturday has had a full rest and could be the fresh hooker for the rooters game. Buhrer could be sighted. Don't even be surprised if Lussick or Fonua-Blake (if allowed) replace one of tonight's props.

I like Trent's plan for the short turn around. It turns a negative into a positive. As a coach that makes it a win of sorts before you even let the players to take to the field. It builds depth. Equally Koroisàu who played on a Saturday has had a full rest and could be the fresh hooker for the rooters game. Buhrer could be sighted. Don't even be surprised if Lussick or Fonua-Blake (if allowed) replace one of tonight's props.

Why change a winning team? Other than Tapua who will miss a game or two.

Why change a winning team? Other than Tapua who will miss a game or two.
Because thanks to the c**ts at the NRL that schedule the games we now play 3 games in 11 days. The squad of 17 needs to be rotated.

I agree ME. Myles was very good.

The Feleti we saw tonight was significantly better than the one who played Wenty a couple of weeks ago. To say he was rusty is being kind.

Starling started to tire but BJ put in another great game.

Jake was Jake. What a gun that kid is.

Because thanks to the c**ts at the NRL that schedule the games we now play 3 games in 11 days. The squad of 17 needs to be rotated.
Still can't believe the NRL didnt correct that, we will get injuries out of this

Really? Perhaps he did a lot more than I saw at the ground. He looks like a plodder to me, but maybe I'm being harsh.
9 runs for 80metres according to Fox and 39 tackles - not involved enough for me in attack.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2