The truth behind Mad Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What topic is that ? the "I think I know more about this than you think you do, but we are both just regurgitating hearsay and spin, however we are both feeling very self righteous and important" topic.

This is a classic stoush between two BSD's. I'd love to know what is driving it, it's definitely not the well being of Manly that is their primary concern here, there is more to it than that.

BSD = Big Swinging D!ck

Term used to describe business people full of their own importance and driven by ego. People who think they are "players" and love getting involved in p!ssing contests just to prove that they are right.

I though it was

Big Samoan Dudes
or
i've run out of comedic comebacks it's all this development

The Wheel link said:
CC - for Dan & DSM you can change it to SSD

Significantly sizable Dicks?
Sexually Stimulating Dicks?

Thanks Dan.  You're absolutely right.  I originally thought Chip and Chase's 'BSD' was in relation to Mata, Canteen's and you own contribution to this topic.     

Dan link said:
Unless that was you, that SnowEagle and I spoke to at Hungry Jacks a few weeks back when their broiler busted
Nah, it wasn't me Dan. I will catch up to you at some stage as Vicky is now working at Woolies at Eli (mainly weekends) & I normally drive her to & from work so most probably when I get things all organised after the move (all of the chores done i.e unpacking, picture hanging,lawns mowed etc., I'll probably come looking for you.

Got to get this topic back up the top of the page.  God this is hard work.  Stay on topic guys so I can slash and burn. 

DSM5 link said:
Got to get this topic back up the top of the page.  God this is hard work.  Stay on topic guys so I can slash and burn. 

Nah, I'm over the topic. The whole thing is starting to bore me to tears & I'm getting to many splinters in my arse from sitting on this bloody fence.

Jethro, I'll stop now as it's not fun anymore.  All my protagonists have popped back into their holes. 

That would be the hole you dug for your self DSM5.  I gave up on you when you couldn't come up wih a rationale for the CC conspiracy theory.

Dan link said:
I dont read the telegraph, we don't get it up. The Fraser Coast Chronicle is all I get. It's an amusing community style paper, with much about local knitting and sewing clubs and such events.

Lucky bugger. All we get here is the constant drone of pretend eco-whingers.

Penn has been good to you in the past mata, everyone is aware of it.

600 posts to tell people how he is completely innocent and has done nothing wrong (bull**** anyway since he like everyone else dragged it through the press) wont change their minds.

Face it this has turned into as stated a pissing contest. That alone is dispicable by both sides and Max and Scott should hang thier heads in shame amd think again about whether or not the are a true supporter.

to be honest I don't care too much about what either Penn or Delmege have done, are doing or who pissed higher up the wall.

They got the cash and they own the toys and I am as sure as hellnot freezing over that they are not inviting mearound toplay with their toys. If I can't change something there is no use worrying about it.

But what I am worried about is the actions of the FC board, they are elected officials and they can be made accountable, and that is something that I can have some influence over, albeit small.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8