The Tom & Dylan switch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So the solution is to put our worst defensive player and second most injury prone player in the most important defensive position on the field (where he has never played before) and keep paying overs for both him and tom? Hopefully des plays a fullback at fullback and premotes one of our many young centres who's not a fckwit off the field and can actually tackle to play centre. Next you wont want tom to make a line break in case he hurts himself. If tom isnt capable of the most fundamental fullback plays then he shouldnt be playing and the sooner our clubnparts ways with the crab walker the better. You must have had a big one for new years
The sooner Walker signs an extended contract the better as far as I’m concerned. One of our best attacking players AND my favourite player!!!!!!

I could only describe your taste as ... Curious.
Walker is a gun player he can really make a difference in the centers. He just needs to be locked in a room alone with his Playstation until game day or training with the boys. Driven to and fro by des himself. That or pull his frickin head in.. i have a feeling he will get off. Again

Tom seems to get injured just after half time, when he's cooled down somewhat.

I'd have him on the exercise bike during the break to keep warm.

Hopefully Turbo will have his hammy issues all sorted out , Cause it won’t matter what tackle , where or when he runs the ball back if his hammy is going to go it will go , He has to play his natural position and play his open running game in where he excels

Tom can be a constant threat at full back where he can pick his runs at all parts of the field and playing centre would limit this advantage .Not to mention his [ or some ] very effective defensive efforts , early last year in particular Just hope that his body has [ or at the stage now ] of overcoming his hammy problems but the end of 2019 and last year did see him have his shoulder issues as well . Must be some reasonable prospect that like Tedesco and Guttho , Tom can finally be much more resilient on the injury front and to string together a long run of matches . Walker is a good natural footy player and no doubt could handle playing at the back if things were really dire but ideally he also can overcome his injury issues and other matters and either at centre or a back up 6 , start to play to his potential and be an asset for Manly again

Tom seems to get injured just after half time, when he's cooled down somewhat.

I'd have him on the exercise bike during the break to keep warm.
He already was doing the exercise bike. Obviously still isn't enough, maybe bike massage and run up and down the field before starting the 2nd half because bike itself didn't help last time

Manly's right side attack was unbelievable when they had Gift, feeding balls out the back to a running DCE who would then feed balls onto either snake or Jamie.

Would love to see this year Shuster come off the bench as an x factor type player and play a roving lock/ first receiver type roll. He could get his hands on the ball at first receiver and play out the back to Foran on the left or DCE on the right like gift use to. DCE looks better in attack that way and then would have options of Tom chiming in at FB or Dylan at centre.

Is he for real wouldn’t it be advisable to pull his head in. WTF

Attachments

• 8A20707D-E9FD-4980-82A4-C01682678892.png
    8A20707D-E9FD-4980-82A4-C01682678892.png
    364.1 KB · Views: 7
That's what a fullback does. He brings the ball back into play...... You don't want him taking hit ups unless the forwards are totally gassed but the job is bring the ball out of the red zone...

Just putting it out there... It has taken half a friggin decade of blood, sweat, tears and faith with Tommy at FB for him to learn his craft. Any shift there would take years to get back to where we are with turbo unless we do an apprenticeship like turbo did with snake.

Bad idea, sorry. I do want to see Walker earn his biscuits though - he has it in him

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2