The Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Probably not uch. Talk is the players are sick of Murray's coaching and they are playing like it. Look at the slimes, enjoying J.T and are playing like it.

[/quote]

Earl.....whats a uch? :lol2:

[/quote]
Fair **** you guys, dont you have the " I cant type Dictionary".
Uch is a derivitive of the word Much.

And come on , Its What AN uch? not a uch. Sheeeeeesh

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Probably not uch. Talk is the players are sick of Murray's coaching and they are playing like it. Look at the slimes, enjoying J.T and are playing like it.

[/quote]

Earl.....whats a uch? :lol2:

[/quote]
Fair **** you guys, dont you have the " I cant type Dictionary".
Uch is a derivitive of the word Much.

And come on , Its What AN uch? not a uch. Sheeeeeesh
[/quote]

Earl...whats a sheeeeeesh ?

it s a kiwi trying to be quiet in the the throws of passion with a sheep.

calling out sheeep but then realising he doesnt want the Mrs to find out so changes it to shhheeeeesssssh

it s a kiwi trying to be quiet in the the throws of passion with a sheep.

calling out sheeep but then realising he doesnt want the Mrs to find out so changes it to shhheeeeesssssh

LOL. Was it good for you too Earl ?

Apparently Hasler's continued refusal to give some of the young talent a go, and his continued selection of old favourites who don't perform is starting to cause quite a bit of friction around the place.......

if what you say is partly true - apart from Cuthbo getting upset, who givza? No one else in PL can handle 1st grade week in week out yet. They can bide their time.

Maybe Rose could start front row ahead of King, but he's been effective off the bench so far.....and King wouldn't be of the same impact off the bench.

In any NRL team, players who aren't in 1st grade are disgruntled, so it's northing new to manly.

You going to the bunnies game mata?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4