The Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©

Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, George Rose, Paul Stephenson (2 players to be omitted)

Looks like Rose will drop off if Kite is named :(

Coach Des Hasler has named a full strength line-up including a six man bench. Back from injury and into the starting line-up are Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough and Brent Kite with Kite expected to play but subject to medical clearance.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, George Rose, Paul Stephenson (2 players to be omitted)

Newcastle Knights NRL Team: Milton Thaiday, Brian Carney, Matthew Gidley, George Carmont, Anthony Quinn, Jarrod Mullen, Andrew Johns (C), Josh Perry, Danny Buderus, Adam Woolnough, Steve Simpson, Clint Newton, Kirk Reynoldson
Interchange: Luke Davico, Reegan Tanner, Todd Lowrie, Kurt Gidley, Daniel Abraham,

Sea Eagles Premier League Team: Sean Meaney, Mitch Creary, Sean Dalton, Rob Toshack, Wes Tillott, J P Cherry (C), Michael Witt, Jim Curtis, Matt Ballin, Phil Morwood, Adam Cuthbertson, Glenn Stewart, Nathan Tutt
Interchange: Mark Lennon, Jason Wells, Mailangi Styles, Clint Halden, Jeff Robson, Sione Finefeuiaki

Sea Eagles Jersey Flegg Team: Rodney Peake, Andrew Everingham, Sam Key, Tom Joseph, Tim Mortimer, Matthew Marshall, Aaron Groom, Vic Mauro (c), Wayne Boorer, Chris Trembath, Mark Offerdahl, Adam Shaw, John O’Sullivan
Interchange: J P Hawach, Sean Rath, Trent Rose, Daniel Harrison, Harry Berryman, Jay Heming, Brooke Nickson

NEWCASTLE v MANLY SEA EAGLES AT ENERGYAUSTRALIA STADIUM
7.30PM FRIDAY, 11 AUGUST 2006
FIRST GRADE
Coach: Michael Hagan

1. Milton Thaiday
2. Brian Carney
3. Matthew Gidley
4. George Carmont
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Andrew Johns (C)
8. Josh Perry
9. Danny Buderus
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Clint Newton
13. Kirk Reynoldson

INTERCHANGE
14. Luke Davico
15. Reegan Tanner
16. Todd Lowrie
17. Kurt Gidley
18. Daniel Abraham

Gee how good is it to see the ful compliment of blokes named!!

Geez, it feels like ages since i've seen the great man in the headgear running around... can't wait

Apparently Hasler's continued refusal to give some of the young talent a go, and his continued selection of old favourites who don't perform is starting to cause quite a bit of friction around the place.......

Apparently Hasler's continued refusal to give some of the young talent a go, and his continued selection of old favourites who don't perform is starting to cause quite a bit of friction around the place.......

Are you thinking of putting in for CEO??

Newcastle are a first half team....think we should go for our stronger defenders on the bench. I agree Rose must play, is improving each game, and has a good go forward and looks like he's good value.

Newcastle are a first half team....think we should go for our stronger defenders on the bench. I agree Rose must play, is improving each game, and has a good go forward and looks like he's good value.

I just like it when fat blokes dig in and have a go - he could be the next "Mule" if he really digs deep.

Ahhh the mule hoskings....... champion :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

agree with all og you.
Rose must play. As far as friction goes , if Des is the cause , then someone needs to tell him to pull his head in. Look at what is happening at the cowboys. I do not want to go down their path.
I reckon Mata could tell a few home truths if CEO.. How long would KIng last. :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

[quote author=earl]
Look at what is happening at the cowboys. I do not want to go down their path.

What has thurston rooting southerns missus have to do with it? :naughty:
[/quote]

Probably not uch. Talk is the players are sick of Murray's coaching and they are playing like it. Look at the slimes, enjoying J.T and are playing like it.

Earl, what's an og?
An "og" is a bad typing term for "of". As the G is next to the F this can sometimes happen. An "og " is a shy term and doesnt come up too often. Not as much as "of " does.
Hope that helps.

[/quote]

Probably not uch. Talk is the players are sick of Murray's coaching and they are playing like it. Look at the slimes, enjoying J.T and are playing like it.

[/quote]

Earl.....whats a uch? :lol2:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4