The Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Coach Des Hasler has named a largely unchanged line-up to face the NZ Warriors on Sunday. Kylie Leuluai returns to a seven man bench from suspension.

NRL Team: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy©
INTERCHANGE: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, Adam Cuthbertson, Paul Stephenson (2 players to be omitted)

there is your bench!

INTERCHANGE: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant

Good to see Rose back for PL.

No Groom in Flegg still, they'll probably have another loss.

Deadset joke Cuthbertson has had to make way for Leulaui, should have been Williamson.

Just call me des boys!!

I would pick that bench also and have stated so in a different thread somewhere and given reasons!

What I like is the prelude says "Kylie Leuluai returns to a seven man bench from suspension".

My count is there are only 6 on the bench. Well done Zorba

When is Des going to get rid of this 25 man bench bull****?

To be fair, Stepho is just there in case Matai can't play (he looked to be injured again in the Roosters game. Robertson was too, no?). Plus, they're probably taking the extra forward over in case of injuries and, chances are, Des hasn't made up his mind as to who to drop. It's a tough decision!

Granted it is a tough one, but I am not just referring to this weeks line up. It seems to be his preferred method every game.

If it is a ploy to unsettle the opposition, it hasn't really proven its worth IMO.

Settle boys. They are taking two extra players over to NZ. You can't fly an extra player over there easily.

I still think that Cuthbo will be on the bench and who knows who will miss out. Stepho is there to cover any backs - the good news there is Des has given up thinking that Beaver is a back!!!

Maybe Dessie admires Brian Smith. He seems to like naming anyone who owns a Parra jersey in the greater Sydney metropolitian area on the bench before finalising it all just before the game.

1 day! 1 Day that man makes me think he might be on the right track. If Cuthbo doesn't make the side I won't know what to think.

It's only Tuesday anyway boys - way too early for Des to know who is going to be in the squad. He needs to monitor training form, strategies, injuries, weather conditions, etc.

At the same time lads....aint depth grand !!! If Willow / Cuthbo / Dunley / Steppa could possibly be in PL, we are doing ok...

I'd also expect George Rose to be stating a claim for JK's position in the next month or so.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4