The Sydney Exodus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Having grown up in the bush I have no love affair with the City but it has been great to go to 8 or 10 games at Brookie each year. One game in Brissie would not do it for me.

Canteen Worker link said:
Having grown up in the bush I have no love affair with the City but it has been great to go to 8 or 10 games at Brookie each year. One game in Brissie would not do it for me.

Only downfall

ManlyBacker link said:
I'll move out of Sydney within a year. Queensland has no chance of being a spot, partly because it is full of bleating Queenslanders (which can really get anoying very quickly :p) and the weather with the high humidity sucks. Somewhere like Port will be perfect.

It seems to be growing like crazy up there, although alot of the growth is people going up there to die!!!!!  I should be up there within 5 years, maybe 2 or 3 depends on employment opportunities, I might have something lined up for a in a couple of years when someone retires!!!!

One of my good mates just moved to Coffs Harbour and have another mate in port.

If you go to port, drop into Munsters Bakery and say hi to Leanne's Dad!

I have always laughed about Munster Street!! 

Your sense of humour worries me sometimes mate

You best get that boat Dan. Ultimate fishing on your doorstep (if you didnt know already) Fraser etc.

Even Laguna Bay & Noosa North Shore is good.

There will have to be a beer somewhere from HB to Noosa one day for a few of us i would think. 

Jatz Crackers link said:
You best get that boat Dan. Ultimate fishing on your doorstep (if you didnt know already) Fraser etc.

Even Laguna Bay & Noosa North Shore is good.

There will have to be a beer somewhere from HB to Noosa one day for a few of us i would think. 

Absolutely, what is it an hour away. I need a fishing guide :)

ManlyBacker link said:
I'll move out of Sydney within a year. Queensland has no chance of being a spot, partly because it is full of bleating Queenslanders (which can really get anoying very quickly :p) and the weather with the high humidity sucks. Somewhere like Port will be perfect.

The only people bleating up here are the mexicans who insist on telling us how good it is down south but refuse to live there.

QLDers don't have time to bleat - to busy relaxing with nothing to worry about. 8)

nodd link said:
The only people bleating up here are the mexicans who insist on telling us how good it is down south but refuse to live there.

QLDers don't have time to bleat - to busy relaxing with nothing to worry about. 8)
Outside of the obvious Nodd (bait, whrrrr, plop, & hooked), the truth is the first thing out of any Cane Toad's mouth is how hard they are done by - covering everything from politicians to national sports selectors. I really don't care if that is all there is to their lives, but putting up with constant moaning gets annoying.

Just make sure not all of you sydney siders start coming. We need to keep some peace and quiet up here.

either way, bleating or not, cant wait to bleat from the relaxation of my pool suckers!

not for the price range we got it. you also don't get the year round climate for swimming you do in Hervey bay. About 1 month a year it gets cold

I hate the heat and humidity right through summer!
Agreed, and the insects increase in size each 100ks you head north. That aside, I can think of worse things than lolling around the pool with a wireless laptop sitting in a central island, downing a few extra cold ambers....

I am going to have to seriously investigate the possibilities of a waterproof laptop

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7