The supporter Group name is

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mid=82412&mbid=82377

Screaming Eagles.

Well done to the club for getting on with the idea. Hopefully it wil be up and running for the finals.

Wow yeah well done for getting on with something we went to a meeting about way back LAST YEAR

Such fast progress, they came up with a name...next..........well they might come up with the fact that they shoudl gather at brookie for games.

****ing bone heads

Sorry for being possitive but.

From the looks of the logo it looks like they've spent some time and money, getting some ideas together. I wouldn't be surprised if they get something worthwhile running before the last game.

Probably for a publicity stunt. But still happening.

What a pathetic name as well.

The screaming Eagles.

Are they going to merchandise official supporter group skirts to go with it?

Saucers of milk too?

Imagination must be running low on the beaches, ****ing glad I moved to the lower North shore

Great idea and all, but simply I'd just like to go the game with my family and mates, then meet up with a pack that contains a small percentage of know-all whingers...I mean really. What does make you happy?

Great idea and all, but simply I'd just like to go the game with my family and mates, then meet up with a pack that contains a small percentage of know-all whingers...I mean really. What does make you happy?

Irony....Irony makes me happy and you post smacks with it

Given Screaming Eagles was my suggestion I'm happy to see it get the gig over some of the other options like Ultras and Squadron.

[quote author=Noodler93]

Irony....Irony makes me happy and you post smacks with it
[/quote]

I won't go down the lack of intelligence, can't spell track.....

Lucky this site has the Byso's, Nutz, CW, KE, Fro's, Ryans etc.. who do provide useful information and conversation..

Bottom line is that some of us here spoke of the need for something like this after the St George semi last year when the Red V club swamped the stadium and looked great in their support. In years gone by (back in the 90s there used to be a great group of people around the beer shed with signs, banners who made lots of noise and focussed support. (I remember the sign Radar in Use - for Ridge and also lots of name signs such as Tooves, Beaver etc) They also got together.

The club has taken a while but at least they have got there based on a survey. It is not everyone's cup of tea but at least give the club some credit in doing what was suggested.

Noone has to join but any group will be better than what we have at the moment. A focus on support of the club is a good thing - I hope it succeeds.

I'll be joining with my son, and attending most home games next year when able. I like the initiative of it to be honest guys. Mascot looks fantastic.

I kind of feel for the club and their decision to have to let people go. Perhaps when we turn a profit, things will turn around, and more staff will be re-appointed. I'd say that's why things take so long.

I actually think that has a lot to do as well with the fact they haven't contacted you CW about your membership etc.

I actually think that has a lot to do as well with the fact they haven't contacted you CW about your membership etc.
That is correct Ryan. I was always going to join, just didn't do it and waited till contacted. Got the letter a week ago and responding now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4