The Supercoach Silvertails Chat about Supercoach Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Me too, he was supposed to be back this week originally but not named.

Hopefully plays next week. Given he wont get picked for origin it is worth holding him I think.

I have had that before.

This year my injuries have been better times (i.e. as a player peaks so I can cash in or transfer)

in the top 5,000 so far

Can't see it happening this weekend, would want a couple of training sessions to get timing with the halves. Wouldn't be surprised to see him play next weekend though.

If you are desperate and have the luxury you can always wait until the 1 hours before kickoff team names (I did this with Parcell out thankfully)

With De Belin out for 6 weeks I ended up trading him out for JBrom. Will hold Peats and save a trade.
I've been trying to get rid of K Evans for weeks and just can't seem to do it.
How many trades everyone got left?
After this round I'll have 24 or 23 - depending if I trade another.
$123,500 cash

24 .I find it hard not to pull the finger on the trade button.I have to ease up a bit.This is my 1st week of no trades .

I'm struggling with whether i make an effort to try and recruit for the bye round to field a semi decent team and blow some trades, or whether i just leave it to chance and hope my opponent has an equally lean side

I'm struggling with whether i make an effort to try and recruit for the bye round to field a semi decent team and blow some trades, or whether i just leave it to chance and hope my opponent has an equally lean side

*checks draw. Realises is playing C&C during the bye rounds.

Option 2 - Just leave it to chance C&C. ;)

Heard nothing about Mannering - might be the 1 hour prior team list wait and see.

I have 27 trades left - you basically get 1.5 per week so I try and aim at that as an average where possible.

only lockout for player who have played. i.e. you cannot add or remove anyone who has played

So long as you make the change before kickoff tomorrow you will be right.

Seeing as I'm matching up against Clint this week.Thought I would take a leaf out of his books & not tip against Manly by changing my Broncos captain to Cartwright.I am not feeling good about this..........

Your welcome ,so glad I last minute captain changed Milf for Carty..FFS.
I think I have a good team ,I just totally suck for picking C's.

Yeh I've struggled with lucky choices in Captain. Always seem to be a week late. Went with JT this week and he clocks a lacklustre 43 points last night. It's a bit of luck each week that can be frustrating when it doesn't go your way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7