The squad needs a bully

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ok a bully who can also get out on the field and lead.

We have too many pea hearted islanders in our team. Good for 10 or 15 minutes then nothing.
Big Marty is supposed to be the league's strongest player - he needs to lead by example.

They need a leader. Not this smarmy prick who just says what he thinks people want to hear.

You sack a club legend in Tooves, sack decent players who love the club in Buhrer and Gutherson, and bring in mercenaries. This is what happens. Horrible management.

Mercenary? How many games has he played for other clubs again?

Taupau needs to just tuck the ball under his arm and not even think about an offload, unless we are up a fair margin.

He seems to have no filter for the appropriate time to throw one.

So if his big muscly brain can't work it out, just don't throw them until told to.
He gets **** ball from his dummy half and it is a wonder he can do what he can. He is not the problem. Put him behind McInnes friend smith McCullough and you would see the new best prop in the game.

He gets **** ball from his dummy half and it is a wonder he can do what he can. He is not the problem. Put him behind McInnes friend smith McCullough and you would see the new best prop in the game.

Each to their own, but dummy halfs don't try to pop the dumb f*cking passes he tries.

Other forwards aren't crabbing from this rubbish dummy half service either.

Just my opinion though!

Taupau needs to just tuck the ball under his arm and not even think about an offload, unless we are up a fair margin.

He seems to have no filter for the appropriate time to throw one.

So if his big muscly brain can't work it out, just don't throw them until told to.
He is over rated IMO...

I don't know about a bully but the squad needs an enforcer - like BK who use to get stuck into the players and put a rocket up them, instead of this airy-fairy stuff!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8