The squad needs a bully

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Some needs to get in there and slap some heads and tell them to pull their heads out of their arses.

Taupau needs to just tuck the ball under his arm and not even think about an offload, unless we are up a fair margin.

He seems to have no filter for the appropriate time to throw one.

So if his big muscly brain can't work it out, just don't throw them until told to.

They need a leader. Not this smarmy prick who just says what he thinks people want to hear.

You sack a club legend in Tooves, sack decent players who love the club in Buhrer and Gutherson, and bring in mercenaries. This is what happens. Horrible management.

Watch the warriors forwards hit the line..they run up and when theyre about to hit the line and they accelerate....the burgii twins at souths run it up and change direction/angle just before the line...our guys either run into walls or try and fend....gotta earn the right to "play" before you start imitating basketball players...just shytes me...scared to dee what the Warriors pack will do to us.

Wasn't the tough nut supposed to be Joel Thompson. Meant to be the experienced, tough, a winner and the example you follow. What a load, he is bog average and all his smarts and experience cost us a try today that would've changed the complex of the game. He is not the only problem, but he is certainly one.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10