The Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Volley

Bencher
From ME

LEULUAI BACK FROM SUSPENSION FOR TIGERS CLASH
Tough prop Kylie Leuluai has been brought straight back from suspension into the Manly Sea Eagles side to play Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval on Friday night.

Leuluai has been out for four matches after a high tackle charge in the win over Penrith at Brookvale Oval in round 12.

With Anthony Watmough out for six weeks with a knee injury and in form Ben Kennedy and Steve Menzies in the NSW State of Origin side,Manly will field a new look back row for the Tigers match - Nathan Tutt,Sam Harris and Glenn Stewart.

The Manly NRL side for Friday night's clash at Leichhardt Oval is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Ashley Alberts,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan(C),Mark Bryant,Chad Randall,Brent Kite,Nathan Tutt,Sam Harris,Glenn Stewart.Replacements: Kane Cleal,Shayne Dunley,Jason King,Kylie Leuluai,Phil Morwood,Steve Matai (two to be omitted).

That is up early - obviously a couple of players hampered by injury with 2 extras being named. I thought Kite might have been pushed into the 2nd row

Nothing surprising though I will be very surprised if Tezza makes the field.

Boys will give 100% and the weather makes it a lucky dip!!

Well tell him we where not to thrilled at him playing first grade!

whats happened to Willo, is he injured ?

Pepsi, you are killing me today. Some great calls on MSE! Keep it up son!!!

Takes a loss to bring out the best in sarcasm and satirical posts!
:lol:

Well the game plan looks obvious from the bench.

4 props - one will be omitted obviously. Enough rain to stop flashy play will give us an advantage with pure size used.

Good to see bryant starting - he has taken hecks place and is doing a good job.

The backrow will be there primarily to defend i feel, both tutt and stewy2 are better defenders, hand bag will have to run hard out wide.

if there is a bloke lucky to have played first grade for a club like manly its Steppa...just thinking of our centres now

Fulton / OConnor/Shearer( sorry dan) / Williams/Innes/Hill at his best.... Stephenson!!!!! mmmmm maybe not...

i was thinking iro would be mentioned soon.

Give the kid a bit of a break, he is only 20 or 21, its not like he has been around for ages.

good point Fluffy, its just that Steppa has given someone the impression that hes pissed off about being dropped, dont think there was a rally planned for him!

The team doesn't look too bad. If the young guys can do what young guys are supposed to do when they get a chance we should win. (That is they go out fired up trying to force their way in)

good luck guys....i hope they aren't going to be over roared by the occasion of friday night in front of 18,000 fans

will be a masive sell out if the weather clears up.... having said that there fans will be smelling blood, they will probably go anyway!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6