The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to Fox, Flanagan reached out to Hunt and told him that if he’s coach, Hunt can play wherever he wants.

Time to cut him loose I think. Sounds like his focus is elsewhere.
100% if that’s true, that’s absolute BS when his employed by us and doesn’t even have the Goons job yet, bad enough he spends his time in the commentary box instead of working on our assignments. Bring in Tooves, be very good in the motivation department heading into the business end of the year.

You’d have to think if he is ringing Hunt, he knows he has the gig. I highly doubt he’d pick up the phone on the provision that he ‘might’ get the job.

So Manly had a review session today. Flanno is commentating on the Broncos v Knights game now. So wouldn't the assistant coach need to be with the team today ? Or do they commentate from Fox studios and not at the ground. Or was it an afternoon flight to Brisbane.

So Manly had a review session today. Flanno is commentating on the Broncos v Knights game now. So wouldn't the assistant coach need to be with the team today ? Or do they commentate from Fox studios and not at the ground. Or was it an afternoon flight to Brisbane.
Studio in Sydney

It’s laughable that anyone thinks that an assistant coach looking/interviewing for a head coaching role,has an impact on a side’s performance.Exhibit A- last night
It’s not that mate, it’s got nothing to do with it impacting the sides performance or the players (as evidenced) for me, his either all in for us or his not worth having, if his heads elsewhere (which depends on the credibility of the story) what’s the point in him being with us?

Perhaps coach Seibold and that guy you want to replace Flanno called Dymock run the session. 🙂
Perhaps Seibs gave them the day off? 🤔

Perhaps why should one care if Seibold and Metrov signed off on Flannos role when he signed.

Talk about much too do about nothing.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8