The Sea Eagles Sign Sponsorship Deal With Soniq

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The even better news is we have 2 more new partners to announce in the next few weeks! We don't stop just because our jersey is full!

Larissa said:
The even better news is we have 2 more new partners to announce in the next few weeks! We don't stop just because our jersey is full!

That's great news. Well done to everyone involved.

Wonderful news Larissa. Well done to all the staff in this. Financially, we have struggled but maybe no more. The Leagues club loss looks like being covered by extra sponsors. Maybe get the big club up the beaches that everyone goes to?? RSL??? to come on board??

A few big dollar games away and we will be secure.

Grabbed a Soniq a couple of years ago for the kids tv in their play room. Built-in DVD and hasn't missed a beat with any disk/region I've thrown at it. Good for a 'home brand' option in a spare room, man cave, caravan, etc.

Larissa said:

I guess there is still the shorts and socks

The Wheel said:
Larissa said:

And Horo's underpants.

Soniq screens would easily solve the duplication of the scoreboard, so that everyone can see the clock and score :idea:

Im looking forward to good Vittoria coffee at our nocturnal, winter games :)

The Wheel said:
Larissa said:

That kind of reminds me of this old NASA Space Shuttle pic:

HappilyManly said:
Soniq screens would easily solve the duplication of the scoreboard, so that everyone can see the clock and score :idea:

Im looking forward to good Vittoria coffee at our nocturnal, winter games :)

Brookvale SuperSoniq Stadium

Perry and co are doing a great job and it's nice to see that the board seems to have toned things down or at least have kept out of the media.

Hi phil

1077265-Clipart-Friendly-Waving-Monkey-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

Jatz Crackers said:
Joey said:
Can I kindly ask why?

Sure.

I deemed it inappropriate due to the unevidenced assertion about the products components.

I did a bit of research on their TVs when I first found out about the SONIQ sponsorship a couple of weeks back. Going by information that I found that was dated Monday the 8th of February 2010, it would appear that they use LG or Samsung panels in their LCD range and Panasonic panels are used in their plasma range with each panel being one generation behind the current manufacturer's mainstream panels. So if you like the latest Panasonic panel now, wait till next year and Soniq may be using it.

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/166672,who-is-soniq-looking-at-the-low-cost-tv-brand.aspx

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6