The Saddest Thing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The hardest thing tonight is the reality of what so many of my mates have been saying all year - Manly are pretenders and will disappear without a trace before the end of the season.

I have loved every minute of watching them eat their words (humble pie) but the whisper is now becoming a roar.

I love it when we are doing well and hate nights like to night. Find me someone who enjoyed tonight and they are not a True Supporter.

(I am waiting for some moron to criticise this site for the loss tonight or calling us - not True Supporters - as we don't support the team!!!

what made me feel beta last night,was the fact that we still only need two wins to make the top 8!

sure our defence was inept, sure our attack was non-existant, sure the penalty count seemed like some kind of prize giveaway.. but at the end of the day that was all with our worst possible lineup, and even tho we're in a baaaad form slump, we're still very entrenched in the top 8

if we were complaining about this same loss in 2003.. we'd be devo cos we'd be coming last on top of all this.. but we're still in the top 4, and we will still make the finals

we played like a team of pretenders last night, but im positive there's a lot of good left in us. every team has had their slumps.. parra, dragons and broncs at the start of the year.. raiders and sharks in the middle, and now its our turn. i'd rather have the form slump now than hav it running into the finals!

All the same it is hard to see where those two wins are going to come from. Is BK going to carry every player? I am not so sure about getting in the finals.

Matt has some bona fide points. But at the moment I don't feel that confident of snagging the 2 or possibly 3 wins we will need to make the 8.

I know teams have form slumps, but our recent form seems more terminal than a temporay slump. Our attack has lost all direction and even with our top 3 backrow last week we failed to trouble the scorers in the second half. Our defence, which has been the cornerstone of our season has just gone missing without a trace.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6