The saddest part

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
The saddest part of all these negative topics Manly is going through or been through is the club has shown zero backbone.

Clubs are pillaging our talent, former players are taking pot shots at the club & club legends & we respond with NOTHING.

The Manly of old would fight back, be it with words, actions on the field or the chequebook.

The modern day Manly has relied on our former (and best ever) CEO to show some ticker in the fight.

We are one of the proudest & most successful clubs in the comp & need to stand up.

Why would fans part with money for membership of a gutless organisation?

If the club isn't willing to start swinging then I might just follow suit & walk away from the fight & the NRL altogether.

Over to you Manly!

We spent a decade building a team out of the ashes of the Northern eagles. The team was mostly homegrown with only a few marquee signings .

The club has a deep culture and the time has come for the club to be ruthless with the players about common commitment and re build a team with some of the highly talented youngsters we have.

We will be back make no mistake.

What I don't understand is all these fans giving it to Foz & DCE.
Have we not learnt anything over the last few years???
If Foz & DCE sign elsewhere why are we kicking them? Surely they have every reason to stay. Friends, family, lifestyle, mates, premierships...
And I am sure they want to stay, but there must be a pretty big, behind the scenes reason for them to leave.
I think we need to look elsewhere for the reason for their departures and stop laying into the players themselves.

If i was Brett Stewart. Today i'd be taking Foran aside and saying, listen here you little ****, if you knew you were leaving why did you sit back and cry foul as my brother (a potential replacement at 5/8) was left without an offer in order to give you one.

Use that as an excuse to leave although you're the reason it happened. Thats a ****ing scummy thing to do.

If i was Brett Stewart. Today i'd be taking Foran aside and saying, listen here you little ****, if you knew you were leaving why did you sit back and cry foul as my brother (a potential replacement at 5/8) was left without an offer in order to give you one.

Use that as an excuse to leave although your the reason it happened. Thats a ****ing scummy thing to do.

Thank you flip. Well said. These mercenaries cost us Choc, Kite and Stewart. I'd have those three players back in a heartbeat over these two. We moved earth to accomodate the thugs...and well....here we are.

I can understand why Choc is so livid with the club now.

The thing that pisses me off is this who will get the best football out of me bull****. That is something from inside you it just sounds like a cop out. Tell the truth is it money? if so good luck 2 you, if other problems exist in the club tell us so as supporters we can put pressure on 2 weed out the trouble. Don't just peddle out these crap lines which nobody believes.

At least we won't have to go through this again in 3 years

Not so sure about that one Dan. The way cherry seems to carry on he'll sign today and tomorrow start touring the NRL for his mid contract top up or 2017 beyond.

Remember the days when players werent signing 18 months away from actually leaving!

Nothing sad about our Manly club as we always find a way to win a premiership
images9NF9FP8W.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7