The Saab try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok I've seen blinding speed from Addo Carr and The Jet, but when Saab took on the fullback with zero room I thought bad idea...but f**k what I thought- the Saab took him on and burnt him like toast....what a Try
Perspective time

The Benchmark Panthers raised the bar
and Harper and Saab soared above it like Great Sea eagles that they now are

That was a Great try by two of our up and coming players that were competing against the best team in the comp and came of age.

Harper the Great Creator who skillfully sucked in the defence and got away a clever pass to Saab the Great Accelerator who Killed them with his Speed .
Congratulation to our recruiting team.

Last edited:
He’s bloody quick and yeah as combos build we will shift earlier. Turbo stays fit this team plays finals without doubt. Guac will be playing big minutes by seasons end, guys a beast. If we get Fainu back wholly heck we will be a good side.
Yep Guac rag dolled Kikau - and was even bigger than him but yes he absolutely was brutal to Kikau a few times in tackles and really smashed him - was great to see. Kikau really didn't want to be involved at all.

Saab destroyed them with that run, huge credit to Harper who got a great pass away to him. Its is a reminder to our opponents that we have speed in the team and that tries even against the best defences are possible.

What I like about this boy is that the long range tries are on the cards now and any errant kicks or passes from our opponents and this boys gets clear space its try time.

He has much improvement, got caught out yesterday for their 2nd try, came up and in and got outflanked.

Very much a work in progress and with the right service he has the potential to score 15 tries plus a season consistently!

Yep Guac rag dolled Kikau - and was even bigger than him but yes he absolutely was brutal to Kikau a few times in tackles and really smashed him - was great to see. Kikau really didn't want to be involved at all.

Just imagine if guac was given quality ball that isolates a smaller man, like what kikau gets. Guac goes hard but generally has to take on the whole pack when he gets the ball. He is a weapon, cant wait to see him given some decent opportunities

Aaaannnddd we signed him for 3yrs.....aaaannnnddd it was only his 15th NRL game.

Kid will be a star.
Yes mate, it certainly seems he will kick on. There were good reasons why Hook didn't want to release him. He was held in very high regard by the Goons.

Just imagine if guac was given quality ball that isolates a smaller man, like what kikau gets. Guac goes hard but generally has to take on the whole pack when he gets the ball. He is a weapon, cant wait to see him given some decent opportunities
Agree. Even without good service he ran over the top of Jerome Luai 4 or 5 times.

Perspective time

The Benchmark Panthers raised the bar
and Harper and Saab soared above it like Great Sea eagles that they now are

That was a Great try by two of our up and coming players that were competing against the best team in the comp and came of age.

Harper the Great Creator who skillfully sucked in the defence and got away a clever pass to Saab the Great Accelerator who Killed them with his Speed .
Congratulation to our recruiting team.
Have you thought about a new career behind a pulpit?

That right side of Guac Chez Harps and Saab with Turbo floating with them is just gonna get better and better as the season gets on. All of them are on an upward improvement and that is going to be a lethal side with pure aggression and speed. Especially in defence they are all improving game by game.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8