The run home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I just had a look at the other teams competing for a top 4 place with us - broncos, dragons and knights

The broncos have the raiders in canberra, followed by storm and dogs (same as us) then parra(form team) and finally the warriors - their hoodoo team. I would not be suprised if they do not win another game and expect 2 max out of them. Their draw is set up for the slide - fingers crossed.

Dragons have eels, dogs, wests, sharks (local derby) then the roosters. I would expect 3 wins at least maybe more - will finish 3rd on the draw

Knights - roosters, manly, cowboys (FNQ), Panfers, and the bye to finish. I can see them winning 3 or 4 of those and are favs for 4th on the draw

And finally we have the knights then souths then dogs then storm

If we can beat the knights up at newy it will be the difference between 4th and 5th imo

Today's Big League is predicting that we will beat Souths and lose the other three. Their prediction is this will leave us in a tie with Parramatta with 8th spot coming down to a for and against tussle.

I think that is overly pessimistic. We MUST beat Souths but I'd reckon we're a chance of at least winning one of those other three with all our troops back on deck and firing after the bye.

team wins

brongos 1
saints 5
knights 1 + bye
NQ 4
cronulla 1
parra 3
panthers 4
raiders 1 + bye
tigers 2 + bye
manly 3 + bye

storm 44
dragons 36
canterbury 36
manly 32
penrith 30
NQ 30
knights 28
parra 28

We'll be in the top 4 after this weekend if the Eels win and Knights don't win by too many.

We can beat Souths. Knights at home and I'm confident we'll roll storm in melbourne in the last fixture. Melbourne will be relaxing after winning the minor premiership by heaps and resting a few players and have their minds on the finals.

one win from the 3 harder games should ensure a top 6 spot - i dont see any team below us on points winning all 5 and we have good for and against compared to the rest.

i think we will pass the broncos on the way and if we beat the knights 4th is ours, its a 4 point game

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6