The return of the MIGHTY RAMBOFAN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, yes, yes,

Hello supporters, foes and neckbeards,

I have decided , in the shadow of recent boardroom turmoil, to return to Silvertails and STOP THE ROT.

Many things have happened in Manly Town since my last posts and subsequent sin binning by the wonderful mods of doom and gloom.

A few worth mentioning are as follows:

The chewy incident involving a Traveling supporter and a member of the first grade squad.

The Phil Blake return to manly campaign.

The Wayne Bennett million dollar sign on with Manly 2015 contract in motion

The SBW to Manly 2014 backroom discussions.

Why you angry bro? Cool Story bro.

Yes fans, I AM BACK and a big hello to my supporters and ilk. You know who you are.

Look who`s back, back again. RAMBOS BACK , tell a friend.

Here to set more records, stoke the fire and give ALL MY FANS the latest on all things MANLY. GO THE EAGLES. As you were neckbeards.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
In the end, the roosters pulled the plug on the deal because Snakes knees, back and shoulder are screwed. The contract was ALWAYS based on Snake passing an A category medical with full scans and ultrasound. He failed the tests.

rambofan2013 said:
In the end, the roosters pulled the plug on the deal because Snakes knees, back and shoulder are screwed. The contract was ALWAYS based on Snake passing an A category medical with full scans and ultrasound. He failed the tests.

So Manly decides to give him a 4 year 2.5 million dollar contract on the basis of the failed test?? Hope not!!!

wombatgc said:
Whats a neckbeard?:blush:

I was wondering that too :s. anyway judging on your past deliberations the chances of any of your current predictions happening is as remote as Parra winning the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4