The REAL reason for the surge in bans as of late

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
This is not a conspiracy theory,this is all based in fact

Besides the usual dogtrolls who have no life other than grooming their mothers,the reason WE are being banned is for something the dogs will never have

PASSION

David Gallop be damned,passion is burning inside every manly fan at all times,he wants to call melbourne terrorists? Throw us in as their bosses,they do not know passion as we do

Every fan of this club would perhaps die to play one game for our great club,i know i would

As for these lowlives in the blue and white,they are nothing but superleague scum who should have been banned from the competition after their MASSIVE salary cap rorts,Melbournes werent as bad by comparison and let me tell you why....Melbourne god hate them made alot of quality players and they dogged the cap by holding onto talent that THEY created

Bulldogs on the other hand didnt create ****,they bought and poached players from other clubs,they made noone for themselves and everyone who has come through their ranks bar Thurston since the 80s has been absolutely ****house

you cant say this in here shane: Fro

I hope everytime our crowd sees our merycenary next year they boo the son of a bitch

I also think the same of every player does end up leaving with them "its a business,they only have so much time" blah blah blah bull****,I'd be happy to take $50k a year to play footy in maroon and white,because everyone needs to make a $3million in 5 years to live,what a fat load of absolute ****,you dont need millions to live,it just makes it more comfortable

Oh and while your at it trolls,good choice of halfback you have LOL what a bunch of stupid merkins,$350k a year for a halfback who cant weight his kicks and who hogs more ball than Julian Cleary,good luck getting any coach to teach that useless merkin,let alone a soul less mercenary

I am not sure if it is passion or

a. Biting at trolls
b. Inability to express emotions / feelings without swearing etc

hate to say it but shane makes sense.

dont bite at the idiots and they will drop off quick enough.

Our board is a bunch of amateurs that don't know their head from their ass, rather than unite on issues, they all worry about their own agendas. Greenberg was a smart man (credit given where credit is due) and could see the issues in our beloved club. He made a business decision to provide Des with the security he needed.

Had our board pulled their fingers out, we would not have half the club jumping ship. Changes will be made, and we'll come back stronger than ever.

cliffylyons said:
Our board is a bunch of amateurs that don't know their head from their ass, rather than unite on issues, they all worry about their own agendas. Greenberg was a smart man (credit given where credit is due) and could see the issues in our beloved club. He made a business decision to provide Des with the security he needed.

Had our board pulled their fingers out, we would not have half the club jumping ship. Changes will be made, and we'll come back stronger than ever.

It's quite obvious you are one of the bulldog trolls who is back, this time using the name cliffylyons thinking we will think you are a manly fan.

bones said:
cliffylyons said:

It's quite obvious you are one of the bulldog trolls who is back, this time using the name cliffylyons thinking we will think you are a manly fan.

Yeah! Because I have nothing better to do in my life than pretend to be a Manly fan just to get a reaction on a forum. Take your tinfoil hat off mate.

cliffylyons said:
bones said:
cliffylyons said:

Yeah! Because I have nothing better to do in my life than pretend to be a Manly fan just to get a reaction on a forum. Take your tinfoil hat off mate.

i am surprised we have any tin foil left, i thought the dogs stole it already.... It is not hard to pick a dog in eagles colours, In our Forum discussing OUR board and OUR Coach. You are trying to hard to fit in.....Take your advice and get a life...

cliffylyons said:

That bit is the exact same words of the last dog supporter here.

You guys think the moderation here is bad?

There are many other forums out there with far more lethal admins.

I guess the general rule of thumb of any forum applies. Act like an idiot, abuse, or racially taunt others, and theres a fair chance you'll get banned or a ban warning.

I'm a member of lots of other forums. In at least 4 of them you don't get warnings. You get 24hrs for causing trouble and each ban after that doubles.

So if you end up with 2 bans your 3rd is for 96 hours.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2