The Question - where will Manly finish in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tommy fit for 75% of season and if we get a quality 9 we finish 5th or 6th.

otherwise we will improve but not that much say 10th or 11th.

I really think 2022 is the more realistic year we give the premiership a crack.

Just remember 2 great halfbacks got turned into great # 9s at the backend of their career. Des and Tooves. Foran will be #9 rotated with Croker.

1.Turbo
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Walker
7. DCE
8. Aloai
9. Foran
10. Taupau
11. Sirronen
12. Gosiewski
13. Jake T.

14. Croker
15. Keppie
16. Paseka
17. Olakuatu.

18. Schuster
19. Cust
20. Davey
21. Boyle
No major season ending injuries we'll finish 5th.

I think we will win the comp

optimism-295x300.jpg

I love your thinking :)

We need our best line up on the field consistently to have success. My top 17 are

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Garrick
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Aloai
9. Foran
10. Tapau
11. Sirro
12. Olakuatu.
13. Jake
14. Cust
15. Paseka
16. Keppie
17. Davey

That side on the filed consistently should see us into the eight.

Minor premiership is ours if Turbo, Chez and Foz play every game. Subtract one ladder position for any 2 games missed by anyone in this group. I predict they miss 12 games between them and we finish 7th.
There's almost no chance of Foran playing the entire season. His body is shot.

It is easy to forget that last year with a fit and firing Turbo we won 5 of our first 6 (get nicked, we beat parra and were robbed 2 points)

We have it in us to be top four no doubt.

I'm expecting Turbo and Schuster to big the biggest additions to our 2020 squad. Walker, Foran and Ola'kautu will also add increased value.

Injuries, hooker and back row depth remain the issue with wing being a real wild card, hopefully Saab and Tuipulotu (sp?) really push on like we hope they do.

Where will we finish, well there are so many variables and I think anywhere from 3rd-12th is realistic.

If I was pressed.....5th-7th with us just missing Fainu and a strike line running backrower to go all the way

There's almost no chance of Foran playing the entire season. His body is shot.
I get your thinking but Foz himself is confident and motivated and no matter what issues he has had , he is tough and hard and wants to succeed

I hope he meets his own and our teams expectations

could very much be an X factor
Wasn't the long ago we backed Hastings to be this person
Then Crocker
Then D Walkz
I will back Foz
The more he plays the closer we will be to being successful
After Covid and the return of snake to the training staff , I think him and Foz will reunite our spine
But FF course I am biased
We missed snake last year
Go manly

I get your thinking but Foz himself is confident and motivated and no matter what issues he has had , he is tough and hard and wants to succeed

I hope he meets his own and our teams expectations

could very much be an X factor
Wasn't the long ago we backed Hastings to be this person
Then Crocker
Then D Walkz
I will back Foz
The more he plays the closer we will be to being successful
After Covid and the return of snake to the training staff , I think him and Foz will reunite our spine
But FF course I am biased
We missed snake last year
Go manly
He has been confident and motivated for the past 3 years, he keeps picking up "tragic" long term injuries. Each time it comes as a surprise to him and is such a tragedy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4