The Question - where will Manly finish in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It depends if we adapt to the raft of changes that were introduced last year and for the coming year. It wasn't just injuries that let us down it was the way we didn't evolve. 6th to 8th would show progress and at least give us a shot at the finals

where will Manly finish in 2021 ?

We will finish where our of pride , passion , courage and resilience takes us and that is in the top four with a burning desire to conquer
all !!!
unnamed.jpg

At the end of the premiership rounds, at least higher than the Dragons, Cowboys, Tigers, Eels, Dogs, Broncos, Knights, Sharks & Warriors :clap:

Manly will finish 1-3 (heaps of depth).

Guys like Harper, Funa, Parker, Boyle, Sipley, Cust, Tuipulotu, Taufua, Croker may miss out...says a lot for our depth. So SO many juniors coming through as well.

Even without Fainu for a good part of the season at least , certainly still plenty of ability in the Manly squad of course to be serious players and top 8 also at least . Think apart from the obvious better run on the injury front , just have to hope that whatever changed defensive structures that the coaching staff are apparently trying to implement gets some good results and compared with last season . That will matter big time and to be front runners again .

Yes, Norman Vincent Peale said nothing is impossible.....hang on, I do nothing all the time.....
Well you have managed almost the impossible then in getting that type of balanced life together . must be some virtue in doing nothing all of the time But then could be a case of Kramer from Seinfield having too much influence on you

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2