The QLD side will be...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Karmichael Hunt
Brent Tate
Justin Hodges
Steve Bell
Greg Inglis
Darren Lockyer/ Jonathan Thurston (depending on lockyer's leg)
Jonathan Thurston/Scott Price
Petero Civoniceva
Cameron Smith
Steve Price
Michael Crocker
Brad Thorn
Dallas Johnson

Shaun Berrigan
Carl Webb
Sam Thaiday
Ben Ross

I really doubt Bell will get selected. I've got a feeling they'll do their best to fit Slater into the side and slot him in on the wing, moving Inglis into the centres.

Tonga had a good game tonight - granted it was his first good game in about 2 years, but good time to do it....

Johnson won't be playing. Bad shot on Maitua, if Lyon gets charged for his tackle....then Johnson won't have a chance.

Which basically means that Carroll will be a straight swap for Johnson into your side.

Everything else looks basically settled. F*ck Ross has been ordinary this year. Can't believe he will probably get a shot at Origin...

Johnson will be fine.. that was nothing.

Bell will definately be picked with Inglis pipping Slater for the wing spot.

QLD tend to more loyal than NSW. It is harder to get out of their side than get into it. They could well stick with Bell, though he didn't play the last game in 2006 due to Beaver's noggin.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2