The Protected Species ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He actually topped the tackle count today with 32, 3 ineffective and 1 missed in 66 minutes of game time. Compare to Watmough 30, 3 ineff, 5 missed; Orford 15, 3 ineff, 4 missed; Neumann 13, 3 ineff, 4 missed,  all of whom played 80 minutes. Wolfman was the only one not to miss a tackle or make an ineffective one, however he only made 9 tackles.

Could Ballin or Bailey move either to the 2nd row or Lock (with Stewy shifting to 2nd row)
when Le Snack comes on ? This would enable the 80 min players to finish the games and free up some time or a space on the interchange bench.

Bailey played lock as well as 5/8 at Newcastle. However who is a better Lock, G.Stewart or Bailey?
G.Stewart for mine with perhaps Bailey playing in the rotation for 12

Sadly Gift has been very ineffective. I can't even say I have seen him do the clean up work that locks are typically expected to do.

When LeSnak came on my first thoughts were he should have gone to 5/8 when Bailey was pushed into the centres. He offers a crisp pass and a willingness to take on the line. Does he have the read of a 5/8 for drawing the line and off-loading? - I don't know but he strikes me as offering more than we are getting. Ox is forced to try the long pass and it is read too easily.

One bust all game says it all. The Knights ate up our one out prop bombardment and we need to look for players in that position who can offload better and connect with running through supports. Cuthbo is ideal and maybe he should be a starter. Lastly, the opposition have seen our compressed defense since last year and any push wide catches us out. The Knights ran it quickly and the inexperience we have out there was a telling factor.

Yeah, the compressed defense requires players to be alert and smart.  Why play it with an inexperienced backline?  Poor coaching?  I don't know.

Must have been watching the Souths game Nutz ;)
Mate, are you going to the Broncos game May 10? Good to catch up if we can.

ManlyBacker link said:
Must have been watching the Souths game Nutz ;)
Mate, are you going to the Broncos game May 10? Good to catch up if we can.

I am meant to be going but have to fly to Sydney for a week for work the following week so may not get the leave pass

I am going to the Gold Coast game too, but that is probably harder to get to for you. Hope you can make one of them.

ManlyBacker link said:
I am going to the Gold Coast game too, but that is probably harder to get to for you. Hope you can make one of them.

Snoweagle and I were planning on going to both. I was suppossed to be playing Oztag on the Gold coast on the weekend of the Titans game I think, but not sure I will make it at the moment

MB, I am hoping to get to the broncos game with my Grandad... I'll look into getting the tix tonight now that you reminded me. Should be a good day.

I'll look at catching up with some of ya should I go.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6