The Prince and Foz closer to signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did call this back in March, but lets wait till its offical from the club.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Staying-The-Prince-of-Brookvale?pid=393334#pid393334

The key was DCE staying and the 3rd party payments.

It doesn't seem we are that much hated after all, well at least in the corporate world.

I just want something official to come out... Don't really care about lussick, Masai I'd really love to keep and t Rex, well the news is getting louder, so I'm kinda resigned to losing him.. Who is this Fabian Goodall we have floating around, is he training with our nrl side?

Priority was DCE - Tick

Next in line would be Snake, Gift, Foran, T Rex - all but Rex seem probable atm & have not given up on him ....yet.

Massive Matai fan & if he is $250k & affordable within budget, love to keep him.

Still believe Darcy has potential but needs to make a decision & get his mind on football + earn it on the field.

In regards to who is leaving ect had very good mail on Snake going to Illawarra 3-4 months ago & didn't post it due to all the negative media hype we already had regarding Seaeagles possable departures.
It now looks doubtful & glad I kept it to myself, to save the deserved barrage would have copped on here for a loose call.
Point is things can change, players are human & will constantly change decisions unpredictably. The 1 certainty is the ONLY time we can trust ANY report is when it becomes official.

There was a story saying Des had signed with us on the SMH website the morning they announced he signed with the Bulldogs, so good news or bad I don't believe anything until it is official.

Looking at the fullback list, Brett would be struggling to get a start at most clubs. Dugan, Slater, Boyd, Locke, Coote, Inglis, Morris, Barba etc. Gee, that's a top lots of number one's.

Darren said:
Looking at the fullback list, Brett would be struggling to get a start at most clubs. Dugan, Slater, Boyd, Locke, Coote, Inglis, Morris, Barba etc. Gee, that's a top lots of number one's.
A perfect example why you should keep your password secret. Daniel you may need to lock Darren's account. I am afraid it has been hacked.

Darren said:

LMAO, Snake has the best strikerate out of every fullback in the comp at 0.809 trys per game or something like that, even higher then Slater.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4