The Premiership is ours to lose!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Central Coast Eagle

Reserve Grader
Ok so i've had about 120 bourbons, BUT with the way we have played that half of football NOBODY will beat us if we continue it for the rest of the season!

fire truck yeah!

If anything we could be ahead by more, we had the Storm on the rack before the wolfman injury. that break helped the Storm recoup definitely. But definitely a great half of football

Our biggest threat is injuries. We have lost three top players Hoppa King Wolfman for the season. I dont think we can win with all this anymore. These last 2 games manly should have rested all their players and made sure we have a team for the semis. coming 2nd or third doesnt matter. next week put the whole nsw cup team in.

Brookie4eva said:
The possible suspensions and injuries will bite us hard.

OUR SEASON IS OVER............they always say footballers have no BRAINS
thanks GLEN,BRETT,LUSSICK for throwing the season AWAY.....

mr seagles said:
Brookie4eva said:
The possible suspensions and injuries will bite us hard.

OUR SEASON IS OVER............they always say footballers have no BRAINS
thanks GLEN,BRETT,LUSSICK for throwing the season AWAY.....

We have been committing football suicide since March 2009. Melbourne and Manly have been the best two teams for the last five years but really have only won one comp between them (2008). You have to take advantage of these eras

That was my gf last night. I think we were so intent on bashing Melbourne we lost sight of the big goal. And once again no storm players injured fair dinkum they have done a deal with Satan apart from cronk those bastards don't get injuries.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6