The Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's good to see. Any suggestions for a new poll?

I wonder how many no votes there would be if we asked the same of Lyon? ;)

It's good to see. Any suggestions for a new poll?

I wonder how many no votes there would be if we asked the same of Lyon? ;)

You prolly won't vote 8 times that's all ;)

N.B - Poll had 8 "No" votes at time of this reply

The next poll should be: "Should Brookvale Oval's hill be updated?"

Likewise, i only voted once.

Ok then, how about a cheerful one like ... hmmm

Who's your favourite current Manly player and list the team??

No... even better.

Do "Who would you most like to have your back in a war" and list the team hahhaa.. might be interesting

what about which player has the weakest pass left to right and constantly slows down our attack!

That poll just proves that punters are willing to stick up for monaghs because he is a good bloke and see him through maroon and white eyes.

I constantly saw first recievers under pressure as the defence where covering the ten meters quicker than his passing.

I have no dramas with him staying in 1sts as he does other stuff well, but he should at least be able to complete a basic dummy half skill that most A Grade hookers do with there eyes shut.

[quote author=Matabele]
Gee, but according to the sages at MSE you are all under my spell!!!
Was a good read as well but alas it has been deleted

Perhaps because of you painting Max in a bad light
[/quote]

Yeah it was a cracker of a thread and its deletion shows why MSE will never be a decent forum and why there is always a role for a silvertails.

there is a major problem with the latest poll - it all depends on how highly the individual rates MSE

bloody silvertail fools.

stop sucking up to ya fool tool.

Thought you clowns from an alternative website might let your "leader" speak for himself...and reply

:lol: :blah: :lol:

[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=Matabele]
Gee, but according to the sages at MSE you are all under my spell!!!
Was a good read as well but alas it has been deleted

Perhaps because of you painting Max in a bad light
[/quote]

Yeah it was a cracker of a thread and its deletion shows why MSE will never be a decent forum and why there is always a role for a silvertails.

[/quote]

It was a good thread but to be fair what company would leave something up on their own website which got stuck into the management or staff? Its hard to draw a line on what is acceptable on what isnt.

what company would leave something up on their own website which got stuck into the management or staff?

True Garts.

The plain fact is Matas debating his views on Monas on a forum is not going to produce a change in the situation. I doubt it could even sway forumers opinions over there. So its viewed as an uneccessary cause of angst.

Its strange & somewhat amusing though to see the vitriolic reactions from certain quarters over there towards posters that also post here.

You chaps discount the influence these forums have. Why do you think Mayer and Co sometimes deliberately start threads for feedback.

I think it is more than a ruse.

You chaps discount the influence these forums have. Why do you think Mayer and Co sometimes deliberately start threads for feedback.

I think it is more than a ruse.

There was a recent thread regarding ticket pricing in which there was management involvement and in the end, pricing policy was changed in light of direct complaints by fans. Its that sort of fan feedback im sure management are keen to utilise.

I doubt the Monas contract issue falls anywhere close to that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4