The play of the night by DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
8 minutes to go... up by two and we're struggling to repel the constant pressure from St George in our own half.

We find ourselves on our 10 metre line and on the second tackle we had made a combined effort of two metres gained. Struggling to even get players onside, DCE slips into dummy-half and makes 15 valuable metres. On the 4th play of the same set, he does the same thing but this time he made even more metres.. taking us into St George's half. The set was ended by a decent kick from a clearly injured Foran...

Those two plays from our little half back changed not only the territorial advantage that St George had on us in that crucial period, but they changed the whole momentum of the game.

A gritty win!

Huge set from Cherry Evans that single handily got us out of trouble

I know that winning tight games is frustrating and we've pretty much been doing it all year but we've got the fighting qualities we need.

DCE stepped up tonight. It was great to see a young head take charge like he did in that set.

Yeah great play in that set of 6 by DCE but he's definitely sliding in a 2nd year slump compared to his 1st year. I'm sure he'll come out of it soon but great to have KFoz back playing with him and sharing the load

it was really smart footy by DCE. Many of games are won on dummy half runners and defence. The DCE was great in both tonight.

That set of runs from him reminded me of a little blonde headed bloke we used to have in the 7

Well said. This was DCE's best performance for many weeks.
Last season almost everything he touched turned to gold. This season he hasn't had the same luck, but you can never question his toughness. He hasn't missed a match in the last two seasons. I'm still a huge fan.

It's great that DCE pushed MB aside to add some spark that he couldn't.

It seemed like a top effort by the whole team tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6